Should Oswald be in Disney Hero battle mode?

You know he’s just a long eared Mickey?!!

Um . . . Not really.

And i through I was the only one that remember that game. Wonder if they will go to the Wasteland version of him (the one that meet in the Epic Mickey) or if they will go for something original? Also If they add him it’s obviously that he is going to have a friendship with Mickey, in that way they can make a heartwarming story about the reunion of two brothers that haven’t see each to another in decades.

3 Likes

I made a version of Oswald where he’s based off Epic Mickey, I hope you guys like it. CowardWhisper8’s Hero Ideas

coming off of cowardwhisper8’s idea, this is what i image of Oswald

2 Likes

White Skill- electric shock: Oswald charges his remote, then jumping up into the air, shocking front line enemies for medium damage and stun Image result for oswald electric blast epic mickey 2

Green skill- Boomerang leg: Oswald takes of his leg off and throws it through a bunch of creeps, dealing high damage to the first creep that gets hit by it, then for all other creeps that get hit it deals medium damage

No pic available

Blue skill- Once per Wave, when Oswald health drops below 50%, Oswald will launch a firework show, dealing heavy damage to all creeps

Purple Skill- Lucky Rabbit: Oswald and his team has a 25% increased Critical damage chance, for every ally K.O, this increased raises by 10%

Entrance: Oswald fly’s onto the battlefield with his helicopter ears and lands
(ignore mickey on this pic)

Victory:Oswald jumps up into the air, leaping for joy Image result for oswald epic mickey 2

Defeat: Oswald looks sad, then looks down and walk away hopelessly Image result for oswald epic mickey 2 sad pose

Stars-:star::star:
Role: control

Friendships: Mickey and Hiro

Collections: stun,control, damage

2 Likes

The 60s?.. HECK NO ITS THE TWENTIES

I’ve always found him using a remote kinda weird. Sure it’s there and he uses it at the very end of EM, but it has nothing to do with his character. Then again, Juction Point did not have enough time given to make the sequel to what they initially wanted. (A lot of concepts were scrapped due to time constraints and Gus has soundfiles hidden that mention another concept that they did not have the time to do but were planning to.) Honestly I think something that could have the power to amplify itself and the paintbrush with Mickey and Oswald cooperating, but he just as deadly to the players if used poorly. (Not for bad intentions, just unsuccessfully)

1 Like

I always loved Epic Mickey as a whole, I even made fan art with my own ideas tied into it, I always wanted there to be an Epic Mickey 3 but of course we never got that so I always kept making my own story as of what would happen in Epic Mickey 3, I still kind of do that today

2 Likes

Has it really been that long since I’ve looked into Oswald? Sorry

Might as well put in my take of his move set.
He would be a control set in the middle.
Entering animation: A projector would appear for a short amount of time and he would hop through and do a quick pose.
His normal attack would be his boomerang arm that only hits the back player.
White/Special: (Child’s play) Three of Oswald’s bunnies would be summoned kinda like Hiro’s little robot. They can be killed but they do not do damage. Instead, they follow three of the opponents heroes and give them a random stat change (charm, freeze, etc) or lower a stat like attack until they are taken out. If too buff this has the chance to fail at x level.
Green: (Oh What a Counter!) If physically attacked Oswald will rip his head off and swing it back at the attacker holding his head by his ears. It has the chance to fail at x level.
Blue: (Trolley Troubles) The boomerang arm has the chance to be a black and white trolley instead attacking all opponents. Has a chance to fail at x level.
Purple: (Heartless Hero) Instead of reviving himself with x amount of health like some of the other heroes, he gives x amount of health to all of his teammates. It might be too buff to also revive dead heroes but is a possiblity if he needs it. Depending on the skill level will determine the health given to all teammates. His losing animation would be him giving a heart before he disappears.
Winning animation would be him either laughing or kissing his foot.

Oswald deserve to be in disney heroes

This topic is almost a year old. How did you even find this?

1 Like

Don’t. Forget in disney heroes showed the characters friendship, i hope oswald. Be the game

I almost forgot him when i was little

what if Oswald and Mickey fought together- maybe oswald could pick Mickey up and they attack together somehow? i love this idea

2 Likes

It would be cool if they add him

Si deberia estar

Por fabor no respondes a topicos que ya estan muertos

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney