Shrek (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Shrek (from Shrek)
Description: An ogre with layers, Shrek will specialize in taking out the creeps with a fearsome roar before messing with them first.
Quote: “Ogres are like onions.”
Stars: 2
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Shrek will burst out of his outhouse as he walks out of it
Victory: Shrek will cheer in victory
Death: Shrek will get an arrow stuck in his behind and will moan in pain because of it
Role: Frontline Tank

Skills:

Basic Attack: Shrek will punch the enemy

White skill: Do The Roar: Fantastic Damage
Shrek will do his famous roar, dealing X damage to all enemies and scaring them for 20 seconds

Green skill: Onions Have Layers
Shrek will eat an onion, healing him X health and giving him a shield with X health for the rest of the wave

Blue skill: Settle This Over A Pint
Shrek will preform a skill depending on the role that last damaged him
Damage: Shrek will jump towards the closest enemy to preform a drop kick, this will deal X fantastic damage and knock the enemy back into the backline
Control: Shrek will pull out a chair, hitting the closest enemy, dealing X fantastic damage and scaring the surrounding enemies for 10 seconds
Support/Tank: Shrek will pull out a mug of beer and drink it, energizing him for 10 seconds and healing him X health

Purple skill: Get Out Of My Swamp!
Shrek will take 30% less damage from all scared enemies

Red skill: The Ogre All Star
Shrek and his allies will heal X health when damaging a scared enemy, if a scared enemy reaches 50% of health Shrek will have all his skill cooldowns reset. This can only happen every 20 seconds

Friendships:

Shrek and Sully and Boo
Disk: Laugh Team Ogre
Shrek will start each wave with full energy
Sully tells Shrek about Monsters Inc, Shrek thinks he’s perfect for the job but then realizes it’s a laugh floor. So, Sully decides to teach Shrek the ways of laughter, even though Shrek isn’t half bad
Allies: Mike Baloo Jack Skeltington

Shrek and Minnie Mouse
Disk: Sprucing Up
Shrek will gain a shield with X health after KOing an enemy. This can only happen every 20 seconds
Minnie wants to give Shrek a makeover but Shrek isn’t a big fan of the idea, although, Minnie later realizes that Shrek isn’t Shrek if they changed how he looks
Allies: Flynn Rapunzle Daisy Duck

Now i want disney to buy dreamworks just so i can see this happen

Same lol, I thought the same way for my Madagascar concepts. Along with my Megamind concept and RJ from over the hedge concept.

Oh hello there shrek here

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney