Simba Concept

Well, here I am again making movesets for a character that I really, really want in the game. This time, it’s Simba from The Lion King!

Simba (The Lion King): Tank, Front

Basic attack: Simba uses claw swipes to attack his enemies.

Proud Roar(White): Simba lets out a mighty roar, granting his team 20% attack speed and bonus Armor and Reality for 7 seconds. Bonus Armor and Reality are determined by his skill power.

Pouncing Lessons(Green): Simba lunges at the closest enemy, causing Normal damage and pushing them back. Damage is determined by Simba’s skill power.

Great Kings of the Past(Blue): Whenever Simba or any of his teammates use their active skill, Mufasa’s spirit will cast a protective barrier upon Simba or his weakest ally, protecting them for 7 seconds. Cannot cast another shield while Mufasa is already on screen. Shield strength is determined by skill power.

Circle of Life(Purple): When Simba’s HP reaches 0 the first time, he revives and heals X amount of HP and also gains 250 energy. HP recovered is determined by skill power. Only works once per battle.

Friendship Disks:

Sulley & Boo: Kitty Plush
-Increased Skill Power
-“Proud Roar” grants even more Armor and Reality to Front-positioned allies.

Chief Bogo: Crest of Bravery
-Increased Skill Power
-“Great Kings of the Past” casts stronger shields.

3 Likes

Maybe the blue skill should happen any time any hero uses their active skill. Also, maybe active should boost attack speed by 10-20%

1 Like

You know what, that’s a good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you ment once per battle, or is it supposed to be once per wave?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney