Sir Hiss Concept (Likely)

Sir Hiss (Robin Hood, 1973)

The cunning Sir Hiss may be a pompous buffoon, but he has some tricks that are sure to entice the competition.

“I knew it! I knew this would happen! I tried to warn you, but no, no, no, you wouldn’t listen. You just had to.”

Stars: :star:

Type: Midline Control

Trials Team: Yellow Team

Entrance: Sir Hiss slithers in, then sits up straight.

Victory: Sir Hiss laughs.

Defeat: Sir Hiss’s head slowly sinks down.

Skills

Basic Attack:
Normal Damage :fist:
Sir Hiss hisses at the nearest enemy.

:white_circle: White Skill: “Hypnotic Suggestion”
Sir Hiss uses his hypnotic eyes to Charm the furthest enemy for 16 seconds. 50% of all energy gained by the selected enemy while Charmed will be stolen and granted to Sir Hiss. Enemies Charmed with this skill gain X skill Power while Charmed. If the furthest enemy is already Charmed, Sir Hiss will instead Charm the furthest uncharmed enemy.

Energy gain has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

:green_circle: Green Skill: “Serpent’s Tongue”
Sir Hiss begins hissing, Scaring the three nearest enemies for 10 seconds, decreasing their Armor and Reality by X for 12 seconds, and reducing their Evasion by 50% for 14 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Skill: “Slithering Survey”
Sir Hiss slithers through the battlefield quickly, becoming Invisible for 8 seconds. All enemies are Studied for 10 seconds and have their Armor decreased by X for 12 seconds. All allies gain Precise for 14 seconds.

:purple_circle: Purple Skill: “Eel In Snakes Clothing”
Whenever Sir Hiss debuffs an enemy, that enemy has 70 energy stolen and granted to Sir Hiss.

Energy gain has a chance to fail on enemies above level X.

:red_circle: Red Skill: “Counting Taxes”
“Slithering Survey” now reduces the Tenacity and Evasion of all enemies by 20% for the remainder of the wave to a max of 100%.

At the end of the Charm, any buff gained by an enemy Charmed by Sir Hiss is instead stolen and applied to Sir Hiss for 12 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Skill Power

• +Y Evasion

• +Z skill power increase with “Hypnotic Suggestion”

Friendships

Sir Hiss and Prince John: Double! Triple!

Steal more energy from charmed enemies

Disk Power

• +X Max Energy

• +Y Basic Damage to Sir Hiss and all allies

• +Y Skill Power to Sir Hiss and all allies

Memories

• “Hypnotic Suggestion” now steals 60%/70%/80%/90%/100% of all energy gained by the selected enemy

Allies: Sheriff of Nottingham, Syndrome, Cruella de Vil

Sir Hiss and Hopper: Watch Where You Step

Increase Crit Damage with “Slithering Survey”

Disk Power

• +X Crit Damage to Sir Hiss and all allies

• +Y Basic Damage to Sir Hiss and all allies

• +Z Tenacity

• +Z Evasion

Memories

• “Slithering Survey” grants all allies 10/20/30/40/50 Crit Damage for 12 seconds

Allies: Kim Possible, The Underminer, The Beast

2 Likes

Great concept :+1:

1 Like

My only criticism i have is the profile picture. Hiss has his eyes closed. Maybe change it please

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney