Sisu/Mushu friend mission bug

4/5 stage of the 1st mission
Either Mushu or Sisu don’t do basic attacks, so its impossible to complete. Fix this

:wink: :wink:

6 Likes

Just do Madam Mim disk, which is better anyways.

If you use Mushu’s white skill just when he starts spitting fire, you’ll interrupt that skill long enough for him to do a basic attack. You’ll only get two chances to do that during the battle, though, so your Mushu will need to be at least somewhat leveled up. (On S2, mine was R8 with some normal crit mods.)

2 Likes

But what makes mushu go into that fire spitting barrage? Basically he just doesn’t basic attack, he just spams green, green, blue over and over again.

Well, the duration of Mushu’s spit of his Green skill is 4 Seconds and the cooldown of that skill is 5 Seconds so that’s why he can’t do an basic attack

2 Likes

I believe this is doable although i did manage to pull it off. if you can cancel mushu’s green skill by using his white skill, he’ll do a basic attack. what i do know is that after his basic attack, he’ll use his blue skill first and then green skill after that so you wanna cancel that green skill with a white skill and then he’ll use a basic attack. there will be times that he will use the green skill twice before blue skill so watch your timing on the white skill to cancel the green skill.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney