Skill cost increase was worse than imagined

PerBlue, who else would be :joy: :joy:

Obviously. But what does that even mean?

1 Like

If you donā€™t know by now, I really feel sorry for you lol :joy::joy: :joy:

Yeah not spending a cent more. I usually always do the diamond monthly deal at the very very least but I wont be doing that either.

Itā€™s not his faultā€¦ when PerBlue ran DS there were community managers (Hannah and Sven -the designer - were two awesome ones), they didnā€™t really have much say in the direction of the game or decisions on it, just ran the forum and passed on information / dealt with problems and stuff. Sven drew up heros and skillsets. The actual directive for the game came from higher up.

3 Likes

Polaris has ignored 90 percent of messages so come off it. If Polaris was doing the best by us there would be more communication

2 Likes

Perblue ran ds better than this though. Itā€™s gone bonkers here.

1 Like

Itā€™s a fair point, but equally what is he supposed to do?! He most likely agrees himself with a lot of the complaints about this cost increase, but heā€™s hardly going to come out and say that. Iā€™m sure they are probably considering how to move forwards, be it good or bad, which could also be why weā€™ve not heard much

2 Likes

Agree. I can imagine they are trying to come up with some kind of response/reply, but probably take a bit of time to ready.

If there will be some official response hopefully it isnā€™t that long until it comes out and hope it will go good :-).

1 Like

My point is this sven on ds said ty for your feedback I will put it to so and so. And stuff got done. We said prior to update it was a bad idea pushed it through deleted threads. Thereā€™s no communication or empathy. It goes a long way

I mean Iā€™ve tried to level up a hero and gold gone on seconds we canā€™t earn enough gold as it is

Itā€™s not just the Skill increase its costing more so pots to which I never have loads of

They never listened to us on the 6* debacle, so they probably wont listen here, so boycott/quit is our only option til they either listen or shut down

2 Likes

Lets be honest, the 6* ā€˜debacleā€™ wasnā€™t even that bad. And probably helps with the longevity of the game.

I donā€™t see how this change helps 90% of us

2 Likes

Hear, hear! Thnx for the update on your previous post!

1 Like

I have the same sentiments of all those people complaining about the game. But hereā€™s what i see.

Itā€™s like the government had a problem because thereā€™s a lot of rich people. So their solution to the problem is that they increase the cost of living so that the rich people would experience how to be poor by spending a lot of money just to survive. Unbeknownst to the government (just like any government in the world), it hurts the poor people much more. Thatā€™s why there are rallies in the street. And the rallies dont stop until the demands were settled.

So i hope i make Perblue understand more with my point here. I would like to give an alternate solution for your problem.

Gold cap: You dont like whales to hoard a lot of gold for every increase of level cap, implement a gold cap. I know these whales has probably like 100m gold, so you could have started the gold cap somewhere like 50m, then reduce it like 10m every update. Until it became the most reasonable gold cap for the game. I think 20m is a fair gold cap.

I know this suggestion only affects the whales, but i think this is a better solution than your skill costs increase.

7 Likes

As per the community, i played a game before, marvel contest of champions, and in this kind of scenario where the community outrages, they boycott the game by lowering the rating of the game in play store/app store. I would like to suggest that all of us here in the forums and your friends/guildmates in the game to give this disney heroes app a 1 star rating in the appstore/playstore.

1 Like

The bad part was they had a way to spend chips beforehand, and had shuffled heroes out of stores where they were easier to get, and put them into high chapter elite campaign so that people would have to spend more diamonds buying stam to get them.

1 Like

He could at least let us know that heā€™s doing that.

Side note: Iā€™m nowhere near TL 86, so if this decision gets reversed quickly enough, I should still be able to progress as usual.

God perblue is sucking up our gold and diamonds and $s

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney