So You Want to Bring Me Back

Vy uva, klwlukpun vu ovd fvb ylhk pa :rofl:

4 Likes

Bo Katan did team with Ahsoka. It would have to be her. And Imagineer did just do a concept of her.

It could also be Barris, Ahsoka’s friend who betrayed her with fake clues. If so then @Imagineer_V
is doing the same thing uploading Bo-Katan the same day; it would be a misleading clue :thinking:
Wow this is confusing :rofl:

Barris was first Ahsoka’s friend and then became her enemy, she never started as a enemy.

But the backwards clue could be a connection to how Imagineer may have used Bo Katan as a fake clue anyway. You may be onto something

1 Like

@Imagineer_V uploaded her Bo Katan concept yesterday. It just didn’t get much notice aside from likes until today.

4 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

It’s Bo Katan. I’m surprised at how good everyone here is at figuring these clues out.

I slipped it in the cipher, though. nothing came out :thinking:

I use this website.

It just seems too easy

1 Like

True
that’s why it could be Barris instead. The misdirection would make more sense.

1 Like

Maybe Anakin Skywalker? They were once annoyed with each other.

1 Like

No the Bo Katan track must be right. The thing written down at the concept and quoted above needs to be deciphered

6 Likes

Yeah. And I just searched through Imagineer’s Concept Collection. It doesn’t seem that she created another character concept for a Star Wars character. I might be wrong, though.

2 Likes

This doesn’t have any meaning in the Bo-Katan
Hsx pjzh nxyql clh vnbw ujklkjp rjsifb! Lsum Vipwamha veb kxqh qw ldvmc.

Did you try to decipher it? I tried copy pasting it on the website Gio linked, but I couldn’t copy it there

Yes, I did.

I put

Hsx pjzh nxyql clh vnbw ujklkjp rjsifb! Lsum Vipwamha veb kxqh qw ldvmc.

this in the Caesar cipher.

Out came

Alq icsa gqrje vea ogup ncdedci kclbyu! Elnf Obiptfat oxu dqja jp ewofv.

This.

It doesn’t make any sense, but maybe Imagineer’s using a different cipher this time.

4 Likes

Perhaps the Digraphic cipher?

I got these numbers from a cipher. Can anyone match them up with the letters of the alphabet?
8 19 24 16 10 26 8 14 24 25 17 12 3 12 8 22 14 2 23 21 10 11 12 11 10 16 18 10 19 9 6 2 12 19 21 13 22 9 16 23 1 13 8 1 22 5 2 11 24 17 8 17 23 12 4 22 13 3

I also got this

Hotel Sierra X-ray (space) Papa Juliett Zulu Hotel (space) November X-ray Yankee Quebec Lima (space) Charlie Lima Hotel (space) Victor November Bravo Whiskey (space) Uniform Juliett Kilo Lima Kilo Juliett Papa (space) Romeo Juliett Sierra India Foxtrot Bravo ! (space) Lima Sierra Uniform Mike (space) Victor India Papa Whiskey Alfa Mike Hotel Alfa (space) Victor Echo Bravo (space) Kilo X-ray Quebec Hotel (space) Quebec Whiskey (space) Lima Delta Victor Mike Charlie Stop

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney