So You Want to Bring Me Back

So imagineer said that it is about inside out and core memories could be like a central memory, the butter and bread thing could be a combination of sadness and joy they were the first 2 emotions.

Any other theories?

Sadness and Joy = Melancholy

Riley’s memories involving Big Bong were somewhat melancholy. Perhaps it’s Big Bong? Or maybe the fear of the past plus anger for losing those memories could be Fear or Anger?

Idk, I think I’m extrapolating way too much.

You guys are reading into this too much

3 Likes

Imagineer said this…

myplukzopw decodes to friendship

5 Likes

This is the only concept with a friendship with Joy, but I’m not so sure if this is the right track

I got rickrolled :frowning_face:

Edit: the only Disney thing i could think of is Wreck-it-Ralph (who sang the same song)

3 Likes

Dang… Imagineer is going trickster mode…

5 Likes

Don’t you mean… Rick-ster mode???

7 Likes

So the answer is Rick Astley :rofl::thinking:

3 Likes

I keep missing all the riddles. The big brain Instagram users have beat me again :frowning:

I don’t use Instagram :rofl: @Giosphere do you?

And to be serious, I don’t know whether we have solved this round yett. @Imagineer_V has not comfirmed to go into the next round. Your thoughts are thus still very welcome

If this is a star wars language then I’m going to be disappointed in myself as I am the biggest star wars fan

ahem

Allow me to introduce myself.

I suggest you two take it to a PM to discuss who is who in Star Wars and who knows more

The rest of us can wait in peace for @Imagineer_V 's return

Sorry you guys… I had to insert a rickroll in the game somewhere. Let me post the real clue in a few minutes.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:Hilarious! I love it! :+1:t2::joy:

An explanation for why Joy was chosen is required.

My favorite of the emotions is Joy and while I relate to all of the 5 (Plus Bing Bong), happy is something I always try to be and I like to spread joy everywhere I go.

6 Likes

@Giosphere we need you!!! :fearful:

(after that look into Hamilton concepts?)

4 Likes

That means “One of my favorite characters from this one show.”

Thanks @Missing_Lyrics !

And I think we found our next character?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney