So You Want to Bring Me Back

She means a character that was previously wrong but is now right. So we think it’s either Obi-Wan or Anakin since they were guessed.

Most likely Obi-Wan.

We have @Giosphere for that!

But if you want to scroll just click at Slinkey’s post I quoted above.

It brings you to the part where in order

Luke Skywalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Anakin Skywalker

Were guesed wrong, so maybe it is one of them now?

Hey, don’t only credit me! @Filadae_Djaq and others also can solve ciphers!

but thanks for the recognition.

Yeah… I never watched any Star Wars movie though. Would like to be more helpful here but… don’t think I can

Literally anyone can solve ciphers if you just go online, but some like me don’t have the time or patience or strength to do it, lol.

Two references to Kenobi, so I think at the moment the best guess??? No link or decoded hint though…

1 Like

Once the character is guessed formally, the clue to the location will be revealed/given. You really did some digging there Lucas.

Long live the search button :rofl:

Looking further in this topic to find a male Star Wars character that was guesed wrong before…

Found 2 more, but I’m not sure if this is the right track…

Yoda search

3 Likes

Another option is formally guessing characters until the correct one is posted instead of searching like crazy

This is getting intense… weirdly this star wars stuff feels a little wrong…
Maybe Anakin?

The character applies to these 3 things. Focus on the 1st and 3rd clues. You know the franchise is Star Wars. Trust me, it all connects.

Did anyone else find this? This was from a few weeks ago. Maybe Qui Gon?

Do I need to help people even further to make this easier or no?

I scrolled through the entire thing and wrote down all the names that seemed like they came from Star Wars, then utilized the search button… Nothing apparently.

This is an option and not that hard.

Okay then…

• Luke?
  • Rey?
  • Qui-Gon Jinn?
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi?
  • Anakin Skywalker?
  • Yoda?

One character per guess otherwise it is not fair. You can try to use process of elimination.

@Imagineer_V Well, let’s just go down the list, then.

Is it Luke?

The guy of the mandalorian?

This was the real character, but the villains did something to Din and redacted the message :pleading_face:

Wrong characters still

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney