So You Want to Bring Me Back

Hey, donā€™t only credit me! @Filadae_Djaq and others also can solve ciphers!

but thanks for the recognition.

Yeahā€¦ I never watched any Star Wars movie though. Would like to be more helpful here butā€¦ donā€™t think I can

Literally anyone can solve ciphers if you just go online, but some like me donā€™t have the time or patience or strength to do it, lol.

Two references to Kenobi, so I think at the moment the best guess??? No link or decoded hint thoughā€¦

1 Like

Once the character is guessed formally, the clue to the location will be revealed/given. You really did some digging there Lucas.

Long live the search button :rofl:

Looking further in this topic to find a male Star Wars character that was guesed wrong beforeā€¦

Found 2 more, but Iā€™m not sure if this is the right trackā€¦

Yoda search

3 Likes

Another option is formally guessing characters until the correct one is posted instead of searching like crazy

This is getting intenseā€¦ weirdly this star wars stuff feels a little wrongā€¦
Maybe Anakin?

The character applies to these 3 things. Focus on the 1st and 3rd clues. You know the franchise is Star Wars. Trust me, it all connects.

Did anyone else find this? This was from a few weeks ago. Maybe Qui Gon?

Do I need to help people even further to make this easier or no?

I scrolled through the entire thing and wrote down all the names that seemed like they came from Star Wars, then utilized the search buttonā€¦ Nothing apparently.

This is an option and not that hard.

Okay thenā€¦

• Luke?
  • Rey?
  • Qui-Gon Jinn?
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi?
  • Anakin Skywalker?
  • Yoda?

One character per guess otherwise it is not fair. You can try to use process of elimination.

@Imagineer_V Well, letā€™s just go down the list, then.

Is it Luke?

The guy of the mandalorian?

This was the real character, but the villains did something to Din and redacted the message :pleading_face:

Wrong characters still

Rey? IĀ“ll just start guessing randomly

Obi Wan? (10c)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney