So You Want to Bring Me Back

Putting this down here for your convenience

I kinda think that is the meme center

But the Meme Center doesn’t really tell a story per se…

It’s probably the story you wrote.

4 Likes

Please provide the name of the scene and the character when you do eventually find the cipher.

found it!
(In the sewers)

5 Likes

I was just about to type out a comment about finding it, Gio! You beat me to it!

So up to you to decipher what it says. Tried several myself, but nothing yett

And the character?

The Old Man, right?

1 Like

Yes… but what is his real name?

Harold. (10c)

4 Likes

Alright let me explain the wild connection here while you try to decode the cipher.

It was going to be Din for dramatic irony, but it really did not fit, so I added a twist.

The screenplay took inspiration from Star Wars, so I thought it would connect back. The character Harold/Old Man reminds me of Obi Wan. Obi Wan is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, as I already mentioned. Obi Wan is used in memes, which I like to post. The character Harold can be connected to Hide the Pain Harold as well, which is another meme.

7 Likes

Obi-One in the forums watching you guys try to guess him

3 Likes

I have decoded it, but got an extra hint regarding the cipher. So can I post it here or not @Imagineer_V ?

I will post the same clue you got. The cipher I used is something I did not before and involved the 3rd US president.

3 Likes

Thomas Jefferson? :thinking:

Decoded it!

I SEE YOU FOUND MY SCREENPLAY WHERE ELEMENTS ARE BASED OFF OF EMPIRE STRIKES BACK AND THE ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY. YOU ARE REACHING THE END OF YOUR QUEST. UNFORTUNATELY THE VILLAINS BEAT YOU TO THE FINAL MAGICAL OBJECT SO YOU MUST WORK TO GET IT BACK THANKFULLY HEROES ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN.

7 Likes

Me:

3 Likes

Rino and I:

Why is this gif not a meme

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney