Sofia makes a royal entrance!

I Know Sofia the First is a Disney Junior show but, let’s not forget how much of a awesome princess she is. Plus, if Darkwing Duck can get in, then maybe Sofia the First can get it as well.

In case that are other people on here who thinks Sofia shouldn’t be in in this game, maybe this link will convince you otherwise: https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Sofia_the_First_(character)

Can Elena be in the game, too?

God no. Suggestions are cool, but it seems like everybody wants to be the first to suggest a character. And now we’ve sunken to this mess. Please step away from the internet for a while you guys, lol.

3 Likes

Someone get me a trash can so I can vomit into it. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Never watched this show, but she looks too harmless for a fighting game. I wonder why so many people want to see characters who can’t actually fight🤔

4 Likes

Same. If you are gonna suggest a charater then look at the major requirements to do so.

They should have fighting experience or be potentially easily able to fight (like Elsa)

Ignore Olaf and the characters that were already added when the game came out.
That also includes Rex.

If the charater has fighting experr within their movie/tv show, then They could prolly be in game.

Also don’t set hopes too high for villains of charaters already in game. Seeing as high there is enough drama between Zurg and everyone in Toy Story, Might as well keep that drama to a minimum.

1 Like

@Champion_David, @Turned_To_Sin, binge watch Sofia the First on Netflix, you’ll get your answer.

Have no Netflix sorry mate

Well, at least watch the show on the Disney Now app, if you have it.

@Champion_David, @Drone_IX, @Turned_To_Sin, @Real_Big_Fear, I added a link for Sophia’s profile on Disney Wiki, in case you guys still think she not capable of holding her own in this game.

Alright, I see. Now it makes more sence. Yet we can’t predict who and when joins the game. Darkwing dude was not one of the most asked for, but he made it. So, only time will tell.

Hmmm…very enlightening. I think she could possibly come into the game.

However, @Phantom_Stitch i think it would be most interesting to see you build a skill set for her.

Ok, I don’t think she should be in the game still, Y u ask? Because she is disney junior.

1 Like

I was afraid you was going to ask me that. I’ve never really been that good at coming up with that sort of stuff.

Hmmm… Noted. Now try :upside_down_face:

I promise not to judge to harshly :sunglasses:

Good suggestion. She can use amulet as her weapon or as defense and a bit of magic also is welcome.
Seems like support, control.

1 Like

Aye that it does. Purple could allow her to clone herself once her HP falls below a certain amount. The clone deals only basic attacks and when it is defeated grants her energy.

Is no body gonna care dat her show is 4 kids like under 7 years of age & dis game is ages 9 & up?

1 Like

I do agree with u @Drone_IX. Her show is a bit younger. But I also disagree with u. She does have some powers & things. She could be a meh :man_shrugging: fit to the game. I guess.

1 Like

Alright, But still disagree with her being in here. Other shows r alright like Gravity Falls, Star vs the forces of evil, Kim possible, Phineas and Ferb, & Ducktales.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney