Solo deals feedback

If you buy another higher valued deal you would get lower one for free - they just ditched that system…so ppl are not buying and of them at al

@Polaris - Exactly what “testing group” was used that gave this change rave reviews? Newer players/servers that were not accustomed to stacking? This obviously skews the “results,” and we are not stupid consumers.

Nobody in their right mind would prefer a system that doesn’t allow them to get more use for their dollar… How is this honestly seen as anything other than a cash-grab?

This behavior is disgusting, especially coming off of a fairly pathetic “appreciation event” that squeezed folks even more…

Come on… be better…

9 Likes

Why would anyone buy solo deals that don’t stack. That’s the only time I buy anything.

My current theory on the positive feedback for the solo deals, is that with the solo deals they do post 4.99 deals a lot more regularly than they used to. That may have enticed people who wouldn’t normally go for a deal costing 9.99 or more to actually spend something.

Otherwise it’s been people who weren’t aware that deals stacked, who are purchasing the same way as they normally do, one at a time.

In any case, clearly not enough people stopped spending on 14 when it was just us testing it, to counteract the people who still were spending.

7 Likes

I personally hate the solo deals…definitely feels like I’m getting less.

3 Likes

Idk if Perblue directives are players too

1 Like

Same here wont get any…

2 Likes

Ok, thx for explaining stuff to me.

Goes at @Pipsqueak too

1 Like

I’m on server 16, and I hate the new solo deals as well…I used to buy the deals when they stacked…as I could barely afford to do so then…I have 2 young kids to spend my money on…so when deals stacked and I was able to get a great amount for my money I would buy…I’m not going to spend any from here on out if they dont bring stacking deals back. I just cant afford to the solo deal cost point with what you get…makes me sad as this was 1 of my favorite games…I actually used to brag to angry birds evolution support, where I’m a guild leader, about how great DHBM was in offering specials and deals to their players which benefited both player and company. I told them I wished their support team and deal offerings could be more reasonable like DHBM. Than I would be more likely to spend money on their game too, (ABE).
Now perblue you have ruined this for so many that loved playing your game…well u should listen to your loyal players who speak their opinion. Or lose them…

6 Likes

@Polaris

You just lost a customer

5 Likes

Same…sorry I was an avid supporter but you overdid it this time

6 Likes

No buying until stacking deals are back and run simultaneously.

4 Likes

Omg, SOLO DEALS went LIVE TO ALL SERVERS…

Worst December update…

…EVEEEERRRRRR

6 Likes

Everytime there is a cap raise and level raise or distresses guild members who feel they are never going to get close to anything. When you then throw in solo deals that offer no value to anyone but per blue we are always dealing with fall out with experienced loyal players calling it quits which affects others to giveup as well. Already needed server merges to keep the numbers alive and competitive but I guess this is your way to milk people around Christmas and then sod off if not making enough money. The sentiment I get from my guild is they aren’t touching another PB game if it was the last game in the App Store

6 Likes

@Polaris. Just one question.
You mentioned positive feedback regarding these deals, so where is it?

What data are they using to determine that people LIKE solo deals, despite MASSIVE vocal outcry to the contrary in the chats and this very forum?

It’s this sort of blatant contradiction that leads people to say that you don’t listen, or are easily fooled by fake accounts, or whatever explanation seems the most reasonable at the time.

You claim that if you didn’t want to hear feedback, you wouldn’t have this forum, but too often that sentiment feels like pure lip service to try and placate the hoards of justifiably angry players calling out consumer hostile business practices.

12 Likes

The understanding you talked about Polaris with the difficulty for obtaining red gear badges and hinting in some way the games going to recognise that and help us…Just to find out Red 3 has ever more inflated stamina needs, like 7,602 stamina and others 4,000 for 1 hero badge, then you expect us to work on new heroes to keep up, any recommendations on how we do this without going to town on my CC?
Like Hypersayia says here in this post a lot of us don’t like where this games heading. This is slightly off topic but without buying solo deals where does this leave the average player?

4 Likes

Yeah this was a terrible idea. Hope you fix this soon.

1 Like

They just keep giving me reasons to not spend my money, so I guess the joke is on them. I don’t mind spending some every month for a game I play everyday, but they won’t stop with the level increases, won’t slow down the new heroes coming in, and now this.

Congrats PerBlue, I’ll just keep my money.

2 Likes

Can’t even type my feedback here on how sad and angry we are about the new solo deals without being censored. This solo deal system will be the last straw for me if not addressed in the next update. My previous post was banned for no reason as I am sure many others have been. Instead of listening you just want to cover up. Extremely sad and frustrating.

2 Likes

4 ppl in my top 10 guild on s10 just quit. Because of these deals. I find that a little amusing. If you dont like it dont buy it. What i dont like is the way per blue makes polaris lie. You did not get “positive” feedback regarding this. How stupid do you all think ppl are? No one would say hey im really happy to get less for my money! So come off of that. Its not the lies that keep ppl playing. @polaris why not try honesty? Ill tell you what. I will start a rally. Try to get others to join me but i will say this, first HONEST post in forums i see from perblue/polarus i will immediately drop 100$

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney