Sox (Toy Story/Lightyear Hero Concept)

Sox

Sox soars into the battle from his ventures through space to the mayhem unfolding in the City. While he appears machine-like, he’s a good-hearted companion every hero lineup needs.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Tank
Stars: :star:
Quote: “That was utterly terrifying, and I regret having joined you.”

Animations:
Entrance: Sox walks into the battlefield with a crystallic fusion computer.
Victory: Sox falls on his back with his legs up in the air and purrs.
KO: Sox lies down, defeated.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Sox fires sleeping darts at enemies, which deal X damage and slow enemies’ attack speeds by 30% for 5 seconds.

White Skill - Signal Scan - True Damage
Sox scans the two strongest enemies while plugged into his computer, studying them for 6 seconds. Afterwards, he fires a sleeping dart at each of them, dealing X damage and stunning them for 9 seconds.

Green Skill - Crystallic Fusion Component
Sox operates his computer for 15 seconds. For every two seconds Sox performs this skill, the following buffs/debuffs are applied at random.

• X HP and/or energy granted to allies
  • X Skill Power granted to allies
  • X energy removed from enemies
  • 45% enemy attack speed reduction for 6 seconds

Blue Skill - Gadget Cat
Sox uses one of his many gadgets, based on the role of the last enemy that performed their White Skill.

• Damage
    Sox uses his blowtorch to set enemies on fire, dealing X damage over time.
  • Control
    Sox switches throughout his eye settings, blinding enemies for 7 seconds.
  • Support/Tank
    Sox emits a sleep sound for 5 seconds, granting allies X HP or X energy over time.

Purple Skill - Finish the Mission
Each time Sox performs his Basic Skill, enemies hit by his sleeping darts take X additional damage and are stunned for 5 seconds. This excludes the sleeping darts Sox hits enemies with when performing his “Signal Scan” skill.

His armor and HP gain are increased to X.

Red Skill - Space Ranger Recon
Sox takes 60% less damage from enemies while performing his “Crystallic Fusion Component” skill.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X damage to Gadget Cat

Friendships:
Sox + Buzz Lightyear
Campaign: Welcoming Committee - Sox excitedly greets Buzz Lightyear, happy to reunite with him, but this Buzz does not recognize the robot cat. Buzz claims that he is only a toy, which Sox takes with a grain of salt, but Sox still continues to work alongside his rightful owner as often as he can.
Disk: Star Commando
Disk Memory: Sox steals HP from enemies hit by his “Gadget Cat” skill.
Disk Power: Z White Skill power
Allies: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker, Hank & Dory, Kaa

Sox + Baymax
Campaign: Hormonal Relief - Baymax hosts a lesson in the City University regarding the studies of stress and hormonal anxiety. With help from Sox, Baymax demonstrates how to release said hormones by petting him.
Disk: I Love My Job
Disk Memory: Sox is immune to debuffs during the first 15 seconds of each wave.
Disk Power: Z shield power
Allies: 22, Mushu, Milo Thatch

4 Likes

Nice and I like/love this :slightly_smiling_face::+1::love_you_gesture::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I was considering making a Sox concept myself lol. Beat me to the punch. :joy:

2 Likes

I actually didn’t think of the fact it’s the toys and not the Lightyear buzz. Imagine they gave us A WHOLE SECOND BUZZ CHARACTER

1 Like

Yeah, we should have a second Buzz character to expand horizons. And pair them up. And maybe in a trial team other than Blue. I don’t see it as a Toy Story movie or the film Andy watched, but more like a in-universe reboot. I can think of some Captain Lightyear friendships and new characters in the film, but if they were to introduce characters from the film, it had to start from Captain Lightyear himself.

1 Like

They could call him “Captain Lightyear” instead of Buzz and he has the emergency Jetpack from the end of the film.

1 Like

Pretty good idea, he could also have the laser sword and laser gauntlet too (whoops it’s more of a arm gun thing lol)

1 Like

YES!!!
And his defeat is the surrender string.

2 Likes

I might make a concept of him after my Fred from Scooby Doo concept

Dude that’s awesome

1 Like

Oh thank you, I’ve done Shaggy already, I’m also going to do the rest of the gang at a later date cause I got three other concepts plannned

PB already said they won’t add Buzz from the new movie.

3 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot lol

I’d probably visit more toy story concepts once you cover the buzz Lightyear of star command cartoon show and all its quirky characters there

Please don’t revive dead topics,thank you

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney