Special Edition: Hero Q&A!

My favorite heroes are Bogo and Ducky and Bunny. I love Ducky and Bunny so much because of their very funny personalities in Toy Story 4. Even though it was their guest appearance. They made me laugh so much. I love Bogo cos he’s a character played by my favorite actor. Idris Elba. I would love for Ducky and Bunny to be stronger. I heard they got a red skill. Also I love Bogo’s refresh. Not much difference as he’s still not effective attack wise. The refresh made him stronger defense wise. Still same thing he was good with. We need him stronger attack wise. Please🙄 Most underrated hero is Yax most definitely. Yax is super good. But gets useless as time goes on. He needs a teeny bit refresh maybe. Good game all rounder. It’s fun and I love the game. Thanks❤️

3 Likes

I better stay quiet about the Heroes and Meta topic, because I’m going to say Nick Wilde for everything :joy: (I love Nick Wilde so much, my kiddo, and I like him because he is a fox, and I love foxes, he is beautiful and very special for me)
I normally use my meta team against every single lineup (weak Goofy, Nick Wilde, Mickey, Joy and Megara)
For red skills I choose Megara, Joy, Mickey, Robin Hood and Goofy

6 Likes

Who counters Mr.Incredible in missions?

1 Like

All time favorite: Nick. And definitely my most maxed out, … and my only maxed out toon.
Tho i do have a question about his design: Is he supposed to excel in Fantastic damage, in the HP department (because of Judy’s disk and all that), a tanky-ish Damage type, or all 3? Because his every move has loads of start-up and he uses projectiles, his damage won’t be done right away as he casts it, and he gets beat out in a lot of aspects by other fantastic damage toons like Magica’s Blue Skill, Ducky and Bunny’s whole kit (tho understandable because they have clear weaknesses), and Randall’s white. Or in the normal damage aspect, he gets beat out by Randall for his ridiculous counter, Bo Peep, Piggy, basically all the newest toons. In HP, i’ve maxed him out, and he has less HP than Magica, Randall, and they’re not even tanks. Just curious on that front.

4 Likes

Which heroes are the most powerful together? Well, in the meta, usually, you just meed to get the newest toons, max them all out, and if they have amazing damage and a good position, or an annoying gimmick that will make people furious and want to bang their head against the wall, their gonna be “the best”, but i can’t possibly believe that that is the most effective way to win fights in Arena. It can’t be, right?
Well, i think that sygnergy is important, because i’ve been surviving in the meta of all these broken new characters while i try to cope with the fact that old ones are being mistreated (not my top characters, tho, Wall-E could get a buff or 2, or maybe a Red Skill that involves energy or support to the whole team with something related to energy). Now i think that Magica and Powerline are a decent combo now, because by the time Magica activates her Blue Skill to curse and deal a lot of Fantastic Damage, it’d be Powerline’s time to appear and disrupt the match with more amazing Fantastic damage and a looooong-lasting blind. Sure there are others too, but they’re just there to compliment the damage output or to dictate the flow of the game.

4 Likes

And if i try to fight someone, i try to get some info on how it fights, how the flow goes, what it does to the flow of my team, and if it’s an easy team to beat. And a lot of times, i can’t beat someone a lot of times, and so, i try to find someone else to win, but that ordeal is another story, cause new gimmicks means unbalanced characters, just saying…
Now, the most effectuve Hero Refresh? Stitch. He’s a damage type, as usual, because they don’t have big glaring issues at hand that’s abusable like tanks. He deals lots of damage with everything, and he evades a lot (i think). His White Skill murders, and everything else compliments his normal damage output. Least effective? Jessie. Both times. The first time, she got small buffs so it is to be expected, they won’t be enough. While the big second refresh, she got some more buffs, but she still sucks. Her pre-existing issues have not been helped with: slow on start-up for everything, sad damage output (now better, but she easily gets interrupted if someone does lots of damage to her, which means a lot of characters, because a lor of them start attacking right away, a lot of things are thrown her way, if she dodges all of them, great, but the damage output is not that impressive and the possibility of her getting hit is the same), a vulnerable position, and close ranged combat. She can deal damage if she doesn’t get close to enemies, so she struggles to keep up with the new damage characters, with better gimmicks, more reliable damage output. Sadly, as the first character that i got to Purple, she stands nowhere in my teams.

2 Likes

Will the walk on feature for war defense be fixed? It makes certain toons like bogo, gonzo, and baymax not use their skills how they do in every other sector of the game due to the prewalk on screen.

Separate issue, there has been clear deal discrimination with the rarest limited resource, decimating investments.

Please point me in the direction of the appropriate point of contact. I don’t want to see a game we all enjoy tarnished by these things. Thank you

1 Like

Don’t ask this stuff. We literally can’t keep up with the constant level increases, the new characters, AND having to level up useless characters for friendship disks. You guys are forcing everyone to be a whale. Make better choices.

2 Likes

My favorite hero of all time is Merida. At the moment the most powerful character could be seen as a lot of characters. It depends on the game mode. In the yellow invasion the beast is literally unkillable, but in the arena it’s combinations of Randall, joy, animal and Captain Hook. I see them on all the top teams.
In my opinion Robin Hood is very underrated.
The most exciting thing about new characters is being able to unlock my favorite characters from my childhood.
Some combination of Randall, Hook, joy and animal are on every arena team, which means they most be the most powerful characters.
The best counters to new characters are usually even newer characters. I don’t use any hero’s that would be considered new on my team so I’m not exactly sure.
If I’m having trouble with an enemy line up, I will try a few different combinations of characters that I have upgraded and see what I can do.
I love Nick Wilde and the beast for invasion. I use Nick Wilde and Zurg for the city watch, and my normal team of Felix, Olaf, Ducky and Bunny, Merida and Stitch for the canpaign.
In my opinion, mr incredible and stitch had really good refreshes while Felix and Jessie has weaker ones. I like refreshes that give a character more utility, like stitch being in a study comp. also mr incredible is awesome for invasion now. Felix didn’t get any extra effect, he just got better at what he already does. And while jest can steal buffs and increase her attack speed, she still doesn’t do a whole lot compared to other hero’s.
Hades has a very powerful red skill which makes him viable again, which is awesome!

4 Likes

Is there in any chance any of the Star Wars characters is gonna be added in the future?

1 Like

Isn’t this, I dunno, insane? We are in a worldwide crisis right now. Also…

This game is usually played indoors :expressionless:

4 Likes

And so can i ask if a character will be in the game?

I’m not saying call it that, ok? I’m saying add contests. Make up whatever reason you want. But it keeps people entertained and people are spending a lot MORE time indoors than usual so having extra things to do in the game would be fun.

Which upcoming characters are you most excited about?

1 Like

[quote=“Polaris, post:1, topic:900759”]
hero
[/quote]my favourite hero is buzz

A- unlocking new skills , and friendship disks. (Frustrating that it takes tommsii long to encounter a new hero unless you spend $$$ to obtain them through waste of diamonds / overpriced deals)

See?this is why we need translate in forums

Is lilo coming? Is angel from lilo and stitch coming? Will you ever remove FTN contests? Where is kim?

The amount of uneducated people here might make me scream.
I mean seriously how hard is it to read the last Dev Q&A? 80% of the questions here were answered then!

Kim is still coming. Marvel and Star Wars are not coming. FTN is obviously never going away. Server 18 is far from the most likely location for a basically never happening character to arrive. YES TRON IS HERE! Did you even read the patch notes for 1.16??? No, random emojis cannot be a substitute for relevant thoughts! WHY AREN’T YOU USING A SPACEBAR!!! Does no one realize the Dev Q&A hasn’t even started yet…

When? When will people LEARN?!

I’m done. Wake me up… when it’s time for the Dev Q&A…

9 Likes

So… do we answer these questions now and then discuss during the live chat?.. or do we wait and then answer during the chat? :thinking:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney