Потому что мне понравился мультфильм
Ральф.
Новые герои.
Потому что вам надо кушать.
Жаль, что недооценивают Ванилопу.
Потому что старый герой.
Новых героев пока не использую.
Потому что их надо прокачивать.

You can answer the questions now! If you have questions you want to ask the dev team, post them now, or in the live chat thread that will be started this afternoon.

1 Like

You love Nick, I know right, SkyThi :wink: . Your Nick is super powerful at the game, no doubt.

2 Likes

Make chips tradable between players

1 Like

I think the only cc that counters Mr. Incredible is charm. Next to it is blind, then stun.

Wrong. Mr. Incredible has high tenacity, which means disables such as those you mentioned won’t last as long as it’s supposed to

2 Likes

Also, blinds are the true counter to Mr. Incredible

1 Like

It is 3:00

Not yet. Check the timezone

1 Like

When is it for EDT?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=3pm+ct+in+edt

I want to commend the writing staff for the friendship missions and the writing the stories they bring. Especially with Pooh & Friends already being funny and oblivious I love seeing them interact with others like Goofy and Wall-E. This exchange right here really cracks me up and it’s just funny to think about

7 Likes

Sky has the strongest hero in gam

1 Like

No, he doesn’t. Servers 1 and 2 have the best lineups.

Sky is from server 2

1 Like

Oh.

Have you seen server 1 though?

Sky knows someone from server 1 who he was competing with. For the strongest nick

1 Like

Haha, thanks. What’s your player name and server? :grin:

1 Like

True Kxmmy my friend. He’s name is Floryuken, he is from server 1, and I tried a lot of times to talk with him, but he ignored me. Oh well, I think this is ok… :pensive:
Also. Are people talking about me in forums now? Wow, I’m popular! Lol :joy:

1 Like

Me Friend Adnan from server 2 & from the Asylum guild, Skythi. U know me. Me sometimes spar ur lineup at the global chat & lost to u as usual :slight_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney