Spending boycott

That is what they said so in other words customer is always right doesn’t apply to this, but hopefully they fix it in some other way by giving us more coins and experience points else where I am struggling leveling up my heros

Noticed a large drop off on players with the recent contest. Used to be 60ish made the top 1% and now its 50. Curious to know if thats due to the game getting old or people just fetting fed up.

Server 9 and rank 800 was considered top 35% now
Used to be much higher

The Boycott finally hitting home maybe? If so, great job guys keep it up :wink:

1 Like

Don’t say that:( hope not. Isn’t per blue owned by Gree? I think someone pointed out they were. Gree shutdown dragon soul out of the blue. Led everyone to believe updates were coming and boom. Closure notice. Played that game for three years. This is the Closest game I’ve found to it to get my fix.

How old is this title?seems lacking in heroes if it’s that old. Nm seems I’m on a server in an early stage.

2 Likes

What happens if they close a game? Can they just make it no longer playable? Or…?

No more server to connect i guess…

DS died after 3years…
I’ll give DHBM 5 years for its name… haha

PB is really doing a great job haha

@jay_j
They said that gree bought the DS from PB…

So maybe after 2years… PB will sell DHBM again to gree, then gree will also close DHBM…
History repeat itself lols

2 Likes

Will you guys hurry up and quit already - :smile: taking up valuable top 100 spaces :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oo oooffff!!! Wooooeee

O.o

Personally, I like the game. I know this thread is filled with some negative sentiment, but lets be honest. I’m not hoping they go out of business. I’m hoping they make changes to make their game less grindy and more fun to actually collect heroes. They introduce new game modes and are constantly expanding the hero roster, which is great. What none of us like is the fact that the game is turning into more and more of a grind.

5 Likes

If they make this game more fun, I’d stay, I’m certainly not sticking round much longer. The game has become so much harder to keep up with that I just simply can’t unless I pay for convenience. I’ve been playing since August of last year and it’s sadly not as fun as it used to be :frowning:

7 Likes

From January

… Really? Could you please not revive a thread if all you’re going to do is spam emojis on it?

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney