Spider-Man Concept (Requested by Rinoxeronte)

Hello hello! It is time for another marvelous Concept by Irrer Minnie, don’t you agree? This Concept was requested by @Rinoxer0nte using the free Request from DHBM Advent Calendar - 2020. It was great fun and it is only based on Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame and Captain America: Civil War. Now enjoy reading

Spider-Man

Screen-Shot-2019-06-19-at-15.50.41-9e81702-removebg-preview

Spider-Man is a 1-Star, Midline, Damage Hero
Quote: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I’m sorry.
Bio: This is just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. He will use his incredible spider powers to defeat each of the enemies.

Appear: Spider-Man jumps in
Victory: Spider-Man takes off his mask and rubs his bashfully but happily
Defeat: Spider-Man takes off his mask and looks on the ground

Basic Attack: Spider-Man shoots web from his web-shooters at an enemy dealing X damage

Skills

PicsArt_04-08-10.36.00
White: Spider Strength
:fist: Normal Damage
Spider-Man jumps in the middle of the enemies and kicks and punches them five times dealing X damage per hit and decreasing their Basic Damage by 50% for the remainder of the wave.

PicsArt_04-08-10.35.08
Green: Some Fancy Gadgets
Spider-Man shoots web at an enemy out of his web-shooters and pulls them towards himself. He then kicks the creep knocking them back to their former position dealing X damage over seven seconds.

PicsArt_04-08-10.34.39
Blue: 11 Senses
Spider-Man uses his spider sense to block an attack from hitting an ally and jumps at and kicks the enemy that attacked, dealing X damage and healing himself and the ally for Y HP.

PicsArt_04-08-10.36.22
Purple: Homework to do
Whenever an ally of Spider-Man performs their active skill, Spider-Man gains 100 Energy and heals himself and the ally for X HP over four seconds.

PicsArt_04-08-10.35.35
Red: Spider-Upgrade
Each time Spider-Man uses Spider Strength, it deals X more damage.

Enemies damaged by 11 Senses take X more damage per Hardy Stack if they have some.

+X Basic Damage
+X Max HP
+X Normal Crit Chance

Friendships 

Spider-Man/Hiro Hamada
Superhero in Training
Description: Spider-Man and some other young heroes team up and search someone to learn from.
Allies: Honey Lemon, Gizmoduck, Merlin
Disk: Young Genius

• Spider-Man gains X Basic Damage per Level whenever he performs a Basic Attack
  • Allies healed by Homework to do also gain one Stack of Hardy (+1 per Star)

Spider-Man/Mr Incredible
A real Hero’s training program
Description: Spider-Man asks different heroes how they stay fit for their work.
Allies: Wasabi, Hercules, Darkwing Duck
Disk: Exercise Day

• At the Start of the wave, all allies are healed for X HP (+X per Level) over five seconds
  • Enemies with a damage over time-debuff take 30% more damage from all of Spider-Man’s attacks (+5% per Star)

I appreciate all feedback! Keep Irrer Minnie all Concepts and Requests on watching if you are interested in news on my Concepts and be sure to vote in my Elimination Game any time

13 Likes

How many points do you give me for this Concept?
PicsArt_04-08-10.34.39

0 voters

:rofl:

I know what you mean though. Great job.

4 Likes

When you ONCE need autocorrect, it strikes… :flushed: Thanks! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I loved this concept since i like marvel movies

1 Like

Great job! You really nailed the Spidey essence. :grin:

tenor (41)

2 Likes

Imagine fighting Spidey and he says:
“Activate instant kill!”

3 Likes

Precisely why we need voice acting in game.

3 Likes

Thanks so much everybody! It was great fun doing the Concept!

2 Likes

I :heart: the concept!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney