Sprig Plantar Concept (#94)

Sprig Plantar

Description: A highly adventurous and lively young frog, Sprig Plantar is ready to join the fight against the creeps alongside his friends. He will encourage his allies to stand up and fight with his musical prowess of the fiddle, and the knowledge of a secret family ritual.

Quote: “WHAATT??? Does this look like a face that could deceive you?"

Role: Support
Position: Mid
Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Sprig will throw a boom shroom at the closest enemy dealing X damage, and knocking them back.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Entrance: Sprig will jump into the battlefield and wave at the enemyline.

Victory: Sprig will pull out his fiddle and play a tune.

Defeat: Sprig will fall to the ground with his tongue sticking out, as he proceeds to faint.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Plantar Family Hunting Dance”
Sprig will dance and perform the famous Plantar Ritual, gaining a 70% chance to dodge all attacks for 6 seconds, and will heal all allies for X HP. The three closest enemies will also be distracted for 10 seconds and have their evasion decreased by X.

Green Skill:
“Sepak Takraw”
Sprig will pull out a Sepak Takraw volleyball and juggle it with his feet before jumping up and flip kicking it towards the enemy with the most armor and reduce their armor by X, as well as reducing their attack speed by 80% for 7 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Fiddle me This”
Sprig will pull out his fiddle and play a tune for his allies, healing for X HP, increasing their Max HP by X, and making them precise for 12 seconds. The precise has a chance to fail against allies above level X.

Purple Skill:
“Rivitting Ribbit”
When Sprig uses his basic attack three times, his boom shrooms will now deal X additional true damage over time, and heal all allies for X HP per basic attack.
(Damage Type: True)

Red Skill:
“Ambitious Amphibian”
Everytime Sprig heals his allies, they will gain a 50% damage reduction to all attacks for 5 seconds. He can use this move every 15 seconds. Also, Sprig will gain a shield of X HP for 8 seconds when he is pierced.

• +X Healing from Plantar Family Hunting Dance
  • +X Healing from Fiddle me This
  • +X Max HP
Friendships

Tiana

dialogue_tiana

Disk Name: “It’s Not Slime, It’s Mucus"
Disk Effect: Sepak Tekraw Grants Hardy
Other Effects:

1. When Sprig use Speak Tekraw, he and his allies will gain two stacks of hardy. When an enemy has a debuff, Sprig will also make them berserk for 2 seconds. (+1 second per star level)
  2. +X Skill Power
  3. +X Armor

Campaign: (Sprig has been freaking out over his relationship with Ivy Sundew, after having a major increase of mucus in his skin. Tiana who has also had her share with mucus as a frog before, consoles in Sprig saying that is natural, and gives him some advice on what to say to Ivy and that he should be himself.)
Allies: Sox, Brooklyn, Cogsworth & Lumiere

Anne Bounchuy

Disk Name: “Spranne Against the World!"
Disk Effect: Buff Damage Role Allies
Other Effects:

1. Damage heroes on the team will gain X basic damage, and X reality. They will also gain 15% improved healing (+12% per star level)
  2. +X Bonus HP healed
  3. +X Max HP

Campaign: (Anne and Sprig haven finally reunited with each other celebrate their return, as the Wartwood population is slowly but surely coming together. Sprig has recently made friends with the carefree Timon and Pumbaa over their shared love for grubs, and him and Anne search for more grubs in the city to help build a new restaurant for grubs.)
Allies: Prince Hans, Captain Gantu, Lilo

11 Likes

Nice very nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart:

2 Likes

@Professor_Boo_IV, I have to agree with you, this a cool decent concept!

6 Likes

I think you mean deceive. But other than that, I love everything about this concept! Great job! :+1:

5 Likes

Oops. Autocorrect is bad lol. I’m fixing it.

2 Likes

This is amazing @Wilde_Times! You were born a natural, I mean 94 concepts?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Awwww!! Thanks for the kind words!! I just really love this game so much and I want the best for this game and want to express some ideas I have!!

2 Likes

Yes yes it is :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney