Max Goof Concept (#127)

Max Goof

Description: Sulking his way into the arena, Goofy’s son, Max is every bit of a teenager as they come on the exterior. But his heart for those he loves is demonstrated in his love for his father and his teachings. With his friends by his side aiding him, Max Goof is ready to stand out amongst the opposing forces.

Quote: “Beat it, doofus!”

Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Animations

Basic Attack: Max pulls out his fishhook and tries to performs the perfect cast on the farthest enemy dealing X damage to them. There is a 40% chance for Max to master the move and pull the farthest enemy closer and stun them for 2 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Entrance: Max rides in with his skateboard and waves at his allies.

Victory: Max pulls out his shades and does a pose.

Defeat: Max sulks and glares at the enemyline.

Gameplay

White Skill:
“Halfpipe Grind”
Max pulls out his skateboard and moves through the enemy line to the right side of the screen before doing a halfpipe trick, gaining speed and skating back through the enemy line quickly. Every enemy will be dealt X damage, and the two closest enemies will be pushed back and the two farthest enemies pushed forward.
(Damage Type: Fantastic)

Green Skill:
“Floor-Buffer Dance”
PJ dances through the enemy-line with his floor buffer, dealing X damage to all enemies and silencing them for 5 seconds. Max and his allies are also energized for 8 seconds.
(Damage Type: Normal)

Blue Skill:
“Leaning Tower of Cheeza”
Bobby Zimmeruski will rush in with his leaning tower of Cheeza as he trips and splatters it on the two closest enemies, reducing their attack and movement speed by 75% for 6 seconds, and giving them 4 stacks of fatigue.

Purple Skill:
“After Today”
When Max lands a perfect cast on the farthest enemy, he will gain 300 energy, and will have a 10% increase on his normal crit and fantastic crit. Enemies will also have their normal crit and fantastic crit reduced by 40%.

Red Skill:
“Seeing I 2 I”
When Max uses Leaning Tower of Cheeza, enemies will have their energy reduced by 50% and will be unable to gain energy for 5 seconds. Also, when Max lands a perfect cast, his allies will gain a shield of X HP for 7 seconds.

• +X Damage from Floor-Buffer Dance
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor
Friendships

Brooklyn

Disk Name: “Super Rad Dude!"
Disk Effect: More Energy from Red Allies
Other Effects:

1. For the first 3 seconds of each wave, Max will gain 10% more energy for every red team ally on the team. (+3 second per star level)
  2. +X Max HP to Max and his Allies
  3. +X Basic Damage to Red Team Allies

Campaign: (After a heated argument with Goofy, Max leaves the house for a bit to air off some frustration, and meets up with the cool and suave Brooklyn on his motorcycle. Max opens up to Brooklyn about what happened, and Brooklyn gives some advice that doesn’t seem too cool for school. Max however takes him up on his advice and makes amends with his dad.)
Allies: The Rocketeer, Celia Mae, Dr. Facilier

Powerline

dialogue_powerline

Disk Name: “A Surprise Party"
Disk Effect: Shields Equal Silences
Other Effects:

1. When an enemy gains a shield, they will instead be silenced for 7 seconds and lose 10% of their skill power. (+10% per star level)
  2. +X Armor
  3. +X Reality

Campaign: (Today is Max Goof’s birthday, and Goofy has a very big surprise to tell him as his present {Besides a new phone}. Max arrived a lot later in the city than Goofy, so he doesn’t know about his dad becoming friends with the one and only Powerline! While he interacted with him a lot more in the city since he arrived, he never put two and two together on why. Hopefully Max will be more than surprised with the fact that Powerline is now neighbors right next door to him!!)
Allies: Sprig Plantar, Hank & Dory, Yokai

7 Likes

Great Concept :+1:
I’m sure that @Myeong would love this

6 Likes

Awesome love this! Great concept! Also this is how you spell Max Goof’s best friend Bobby’s last name - Bobby Zimmeruski. @Wilde_Times . :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart:

1 Like

Fixed!! That’s a hard name to spell lol.

1 Like

I really want Max Goof to be in this game since he’s already a hero in Disney’s Sorcerer’s Arena and no outer game since thwn

4 Likes

RIGHT?!?! :sob:

Anyways, fantastic concept. Only thing I’m confused on is the fact that his White Skill picture is from An Extremely Goofy Movie while all of the other ones are from A Goofy Movie.

5 Likes

Lol it is! I really wanted to give Max some personality as a sulky teenager, and his skateboard was the perfect choice to capture that personality. I don’t exactly recall if he ever rode a skateboard in A Goofy Movie, but I couldn’t pass up on giving him that edge to him lol.

3 Likes

There is the scene where Max is heading back home from school and he does all those skateboard tricks, but otherwise, there isn’t much skateboarding in A Goofy Movie.

7 Likes

Ok and yeah it is lol! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney