Squirrel Girl & Tippy Toe (Unlikely Concept)

I present for your squirrely nutty entertainment, my Squirrel Girl concept. I thought she was perfect for the DHBM setting, even though she will not likely come. I just want to say two more things: Squirrel Girl is super underrated and defeated THANOS! Also NUTS KICK BUTTS (that is their catch phrase, and not meant to be a inappropriate joke)! Feedback is appreciated.

Aopz dhz dhz wylaaf lhzf. Nvvk qvi. Fvb hyl vu fvby dhf av zhcpun Pthnpully. Fvb nva aol Olhya vm AlMpap. Aol mpyza vm vaoly paltz fvb dpss ullk.

Squirrel Girl & Tippy Toe

Source: Marvel

Description: Squirrel Girl AKA Doreen Green, along with her squirrel sidekick Tippy Toe, are ready to defeat some very powerful foes, even if it can get a little nuts.

Quote: “Is it weird that I’m kinda loving this?”

Role: Damage

Position: Frontline

Stars: :star2: :star2:

Trial Team: Yellow

Animations

Entrance: Squirrel Girl jumps into the battle with Tippy Toe on her shoulder.

Victory: Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe high five.

Defeat: Squirrel Girl becomes Doreen Green and disappears.

Basic Attack: Squirrel Girl punches an enemy.

Tippy Toe Basic Attack (see white skill): Tippy Toe uses her tail to whack enemies.

Tippy Toe Defeat: (see white skill): Tippy Toe returns to Squirrel Girl’s shoulder.

Skills

White- Squirrel Teamwork
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Squirrel Girl removes Tippy Toe from her shoulder and onto the battlefield. Tippy Toe remains on the battlefield for 9 seconds with X Max HP. Together they attack the nearest enemy dealing X damage per hit. After Tippy Toe’s seconds are up, she calls her squirrel friends who run through the battlefield, dealing X damage to all enemies. Tippy Toe then returns to Squirrel Girl’s shoulder.

Green- Computer Science Genius
:fist: Normal Damage
Squirrel Girl takes out her computer and writes some code, studying the backmost enemy for 6 seconds, increasing her skill power by X. Squirrel Girl and her allies do X additional damage to studied enemies.

Blue- Nutty Energy
:fist: Normal Damage
When Squirrel Girl reaches 40% of her HP, Tippy Toe and Squirrel Girl eat a nut. Squirrel Girl gains 500 energy, while Tippy Toe jumps from Squirrel Girl’s shoulder onto the head of the nearest enemy, dealing X damage. Energy gain may fail if Squirrel Girl is over level X.

Purple- Super Squirrels
Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe’s allies gain 100 energy during “Nutty Energy.” Energy gain may fail if the ally is over level X.

Red- Nuts Kick Butts
All basic attacks from Squirrel Girl and Tippy Toe during “Squirrel Teamwork” shred X reality. Tippy Toe is now on the battlefield for 3 additional seconds. Tippy Toe being on the battlefield for the additional time may fail if Squirrel Girl is over level X.
Additional Stats:
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+X Damage dealt in “Squirrel Teamwork”

Friendships

Merlin/Squirrel Girl & Tippy Toe

Campaign: Magic Squirrels
Description: Merlin and Squirrel Girl share the origins of their powers and how they use the power of squirrels to defeat their enemies.
Allies: Rapunzel, Elsa, Hercules
Disk: “Heroic Origins”
Tippy Toe is on the battlefield for an additional 2 seconds. +2 seconds per star on disk +X Basic Damage

Hiro/Squirrel Girl & Tippy Toe

Campaign: Computer Science Competition
Description: Hiro and Squirrel Girl compete in a computer science competition to see who has the best technological skills to defeat the creeps.
Allies: Tron, Baymax, Quorra
Disk: “Technological Heroics”
Squirrel Girl studies 1 additional enemy
Studies last 3 additional seconds. +3 seconds per star on disk
+X Max HP

6 Likes

1- Who is this and what is she from?
2- This sounds great
3- If Kronk was in the game, Squirrel girl and Kronk would be a great friendship

1. Squirrel Girl & Tippy Toe from Marvel
  2. Thanks!
  3. Maybe.
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney