Start Playing Flynn Today (A Tangled showcase)

• Rapunzel is a meta hero and has been making waves in the competitive scene since her introduction. On the other hand, Eugene has not quite made the same kind of impact. This video showcases his amazing talents in the Arena!

• Flynn and Rapunzel are amazing together, and I use them in the same team as often as I can afford to.

• Dangerous high-impact heroes actually rely heavily on their White Skills to win entire games. I specifically fought teams that had popular heroes like Duke, Beast, and Hook to showcase just how well Eugene can stand up to them.

• As long as Eugene stays in range, he will steal Energy and sap too. This is exactly how he prevented Captain Hook, Beast, and Duke from ever using their active skills.

• My Flynn has the following stats: Max level cap, All badges equipped, no badge upgrades, one HP mod-Armor upgrade (level 30, rank 1), 2 Basic Damage mods-Normal crit upgrade (level 30, rank 1), one empty mod slot, Red unlocked-level 7, Rapunzel Friendship disk-level 100, 1 star.

Music used: Still Alive (Teddybears Mix) - Mirror’s Edge OST

6 Likes

What a great guide for Eugene , great as always aruora

His energy gain is fast…

Indeed it is! It’s even faster when he steals from multiple targets. This works frighteningly well in the meta because too many players are using teams with multiple frontline heroes. There are so many teams that have Hook, Randall, and Duke all charging at the front at the same time.

3 Likes

I see why you gave a star to the red ability of tigger

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney