State of the game 2nd Quarter 2020, when?

I see a lot of complaints in here about whales getting too far ahead and I had a thought.

What if on a level where you had raiding unlocked, you could play through the level for free? No stamina to play through the level but raiding the level still costs stamina and tickets. Obviously drop rates for playing the level normally would have to be adjusted to be more rewarding for the grind.

Thoughts @Polaris ?
With this idea, F2P players would have an option to level heroes aside from waiting to level them. Sure it would be time consuming, but this way the game would reward spending time playing the game.

6 Likes

I would say balance is a big thing to address. The newer heroes are very OP and F2P are very behind all the whales. I am thinking of stop playing the game maybe since the balance is too bad.

8 Likes

By the way, the only item from all that they promised in the last State of the game that they completed was a reboot of the Surge. Nothing more in 3 months !!!

1 Like

Reboot reboot, but with nerf of rewards, so not sure how to count it as improvement. Hope for better rewards and release of new surge to all servers in 2.1.

3 Likes

I also don’t see sense in this reboot if rewards aren’t increased. They said they are looking for where they can increase amount of gold getting, but didn’t do it in surge. What’s wrong with they??

Invasion.
That’s really it, mostly. I’d love to see you talk about the gold shortages people struggle with, but a totally overhaul of Invasion comes help with that, and it’s more pressing anyway.

See I don’t find epic easy but Definitely easier Then what it use to be. But too each their own.

I would say As follows

1. schedule of More guild perks releasing (Is it going to be every other 4 months, every six months, etc)
  2. What game mode changes going to be in future or what future game modes might be in store in future (I know I have suggested like a Mario kart type of mode before which maybe can utilize car characters and rc racer then).
  3. Any plans on making a posted schedule for future on contests for the month, when exclusive crate buys will be, etc?
  4. The direction of the game when current map will be done (will there be a new map with a new story?, etc)
1 Like

10 letters

Can you guess?

yes K.I.M. P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E.

Is there chance for it to be given this week, or it’s planned on first two days of next week?

1 Like

^^^ @Polaris have dates been set for the next State of the Game and Dev Q&A

@Polaris when you will be posting next state of the game post ??

Another q and a be good too, but maybe not live this time. People should be allowed to ask questions ahead of time like last time
 but just answer the all questions during this time instead of allowing new ones to be asked where things can get lost in translation. (particularly ones that get repetitively asked in my opinion)

1 Like

I have both on my list! I think they will both be in the first half of December.

13 Likes

Yay! Thanks For Info. Will be eagerly waiting it for then ^^

Great, hopefully this Q&A goes well

We are going to change up the format a little bit for the Q&A. I did see the feedback that the last one was a bit disappointing.

8 Likes

Well maybe it was a liiiittle bit disappointing
But hey

(Las risas no faltaron eh).gif

1 Like

Hopefully it changes in a good way

2 Likes

I see Polaris and yeah, understandable. The last Q&A didn’t go as optimal as preferable given how many have prepared their own question list beforehand, and as such ended up flooding the Q&A post.

We have in the Disney Heroes’s community Discord server at least talked about trying to coordinate our questions and try to overall help streamline the Q&A session.
Collaborating with the people on the forum would probably be good too, so that we all can try and make the Q&A session better and more informative.

This one are a thread from the last Q&A feedback wise.

So yeah, I think the community are interested as well in trying to make the Q&A session better.

And yeah, so we get a little heads-up first and can prepare for it more so, what are the changes to the Q&A this time and how it will affect the Q&A overall.
It would also be good to know what kind of question you all can answer and which ones you can’t, whether that be secrets for later, NDA related information or just can’t really answer or take too long. This way we know what are no point in asking about.

I hope this Q&A will end up really good overall and hopefully we all can get a lot out of this Q&A :-).

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney