State of the Game - August 2020

Several days? Endless Surge just got released to other servers yesterday, so I don’t think any guild would have started their first Endless Surge before today.

Not to mention surge coins have severely lessened because people can’t complete areas to increae multipler for gold and surge coins…miss the old system

Lol, you’ve been working to address that gap how? By making it wider? Or by pushing out F2P so that there is no gap anymore? Or by getting every penny possible so that nobody is “Free” to play anymore?

7 Likes

Was yesterday’s surge an Endless Surge, with the new map and everything? Because I didn’t think the game would start an Endless Surge as soon as the update was live, since that would give you less than 24 hours in the surge.

Endless surge rewards have been something test servers (s2 and s9) have been complaining about this since the release. Less gold and less tokens. Not forgetting that u don’t get a reward for sending heroes to HQ. And that the difficulty was increased and there for less people can do it.

5 Likes

Loolllllll no he’s not

Um that’s a blatant lie. Mulan. Nuff said.

Again no. Mulan, kristoff and Elsa absolutely dominate the meta at least on server 2.

While I wish this was more of a priority, I appreciate it’s well on your radar and I’m excited to see what you put out.

Will that be sooner (like 2.3) or later?

Thank the Gaming Gods for this.

Sigh. Honey this is not about consistency. It’s about the amount of resources it takes. From what I have gathered most players don’t mind the actual level cap. It’s the cost of the next badges. 15-20k Stam for 1 badge? Come on now.

Love guild gifting idea but I never buy them except for the diamon crate was. 4.99 for 274 crates was pretty alright. But it’s a big waste of money to spend 4.99 on only 10 hero chips. I know it’s supposed to be an incentive to get guild members to contribute, but did you really think anyone was gonna want to spend $5 for only 10 chips, or only 12k badge bazaar, etc? The value does not match what is being offered. If anything, lower the guild gifts to 2.99 or even 1.99 if you don’t want to increase what is being offered for sale.

Side note; the 274 diamond crates was a HUGE hit (at least with our guild) and I’d love to see that deal being offered more.

9 Likes

Editing what they said is uncalled for. I am overall pretty happy with this state of the game. I am an F2P and just enjoy the game as I please.

3 Likes

@Jody_Caviness Lastly another point…I am on Server 2 and was part of the testing, so I know what I am talking about when it comes to endless surge.

There is a HUGE difference in multipliers, rewards, and overall effectiveness prior to the patch thst gave endless surge to ALL servers.

6 Likes

Still funny. Can’t deny the changes they’ve made over the last two years always have hidden incentive to make players spend money.

3 Likes

My mistake, I thought you were saying you were on one of the servers that just got Endless Surge with Tuesday’s update. I’ll leave it to you and Polaris to debate whether you’re getting more gold from surge now.

Though I will agree that surge has gotten significantly harder since it was switched to Endless Surge, something I’ve heard from players on other servers that just now got Endless Surge as well. I’m not sure why the change would cause the makeup of the teams to vary so much, but it does seem that the change to Endless Surge may have caused an increase in teams with newer/meta heroes.

4 Likes

That’s Great news but most importantly you guys gotta work on the bugs because whenever I’m in Guild Wars Battling, The game keeps crashing which cause me to lose

2 Likes

That’s probably due to your device.

If Gizmoduck isn’t effective in Invasion anymore, then there’s a broken non-red hero racking up big scores despite having Gizmoduck as dead weight on the team.

3 Likes

When endless surge was first released on 2 and 9, it started immediately after the update. Sure it’s less than 24 hours but its only like an hours difference that would be missing the first surge.

Well I can’t delete the game because I fell like Imma lose everything

I know which hero you’re talking about that hero does no where near as much damage as gizmo used to do. There’s several non red heroes that do severe damage on all 3 colors. That doesn’t make them broken. Gizmo doesn’t do even a quarter of the damage he used to. All heroes are still “viable” for invasion given that mindset. But I’m not gonna continue this argument on how they nerfed gizmo to meet their needs. Not because he was actually broken. Your little friend pip once made a post (also about invasion!) About how PB always takes rather than gives and that in certainly true in this case.

People can try denying this but the game speak for it self. Everytime something good happens they go ahead and mess it up.

3 Likes

So, basically, unless Gizmoduck is as effective as he used to be in Invasion, he’s not viable? Is that what you’re getting at?

No that’s not what I’m getting at. If they had “fixed” his skill before we all discovered his invasion talent, none of us would be so upset about it. Instead, they literally watched ALL of us use him to advance further in invasion than they would like. That in sneaky and underhanded whether you like it or not. They didn’t like the fact majority of players were now hitting all 64 tiers thanks to gizmo so they “fixed” his “broken skill.” He’s been out for MONTHS and now all of a sudden “oops sorry guys! He was supposed to have a cap on his armor stealing this whole time …haha…”

You’re always on here looking to argue with someone. Open your eyes for once and look at the bigger picture. He’s only not viable because they ruined him when he wasn’t even broken to begin with. I’d love for you to lie and say you’ve seen players on server 2 score as much as they were with gizmo.

5 Likes

I also had a goal by the end of the year and it was to have everyone who I unlock in Orange or above and I already have a few hero in red and it’s Quorra, Mike Wazoskei, Aladdin, and Elsa

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney