State of the Game Dec 2022

Any plans to change that, because it’s truly awful and long.

Oh no! Patch season 2 won’t start this year?

1 Like

I never said anything about that.

1 Like

(It was more of a question)

But glad to hear it will happen this year… I assume… yay?

1 Like

Yeah and it’s been a year since the prize wall started in fact I fell like a lot of good things happened in the game this year but it was also sad this year too for people who watch TV because 4 good shows ended this year, (and it was Arthur, Amphibia,Victor and Valentino, and The Casagrandes) and only one of them is Disney. Two Disney show started this year and it was Hamster and Gretel and The Proud Family louder and prouder. What’s better was in that ever since the prize wall came in the game we have been able to unlock each character that was on it. It was also sad to see y’all stop doing Sing in Heroes and I’m missing it a lot.

2 Likes

Hopefully we will get Amphibia and The Owl House characters next year then… definitely would be amazing.

5 Likes

Yeah and speaking of the Owl House I heard the show ends next year April 8th 2023 and the next special is January 21st 2023

3 Likes

¿Como van a ser las pruebas? el puerto y las pruebas se estancaron quedo en nivel hechizado … Van a dar mas recursos de acuerdo al rango? 0 Sera un sin fin… !!

“Guys the game isn’t dead we swear”.

4 Likes

This is such a great update!! I think it is good that we will get less frequent updates, but does that mean we will be getting multiple heroes in each update, or still just one? I am also glad that old heroes will be getting more reworks!

2 Likes

New hero cadence will remain the same

3 Likes

Ok!! Thank you for all you have done!!

4 Likes

Just one more question. Will the Prize Wall time for each hero increase if stay the same as now?

1 Like

Prize Wall will stay the same with every 3 weeks.

5 Likes

We will have a new hero later this year or next?

2 Likes

Cinderella is our last hero of the year! We will of course have more heroes next year! New hero cadence is staying the same.

6 Likes

Lately, there are heroes… whose skills mostly don’t have a chance of fail [especially Mayor, Quasi has unlimited Shatter skill]. But Why? 🤷🏻 :woman_shrugging: :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Okay, thanks Loutre!

1 Like

It does take us 8-10 months to work on a Hero. No cadence for heroes are changing. Our Hero roadmap is currently to 2024 and growing

8 Likes

Will Audrey not rotate out of Challenger rewards on 28 December?
It has been 6 months… its time please :frowning:

4 Likes

This is overall a great update. I hope you guys will be able to make the game even better by taking more time between updates. Thanks for all you do!

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney