State of the Game Dec 2022

So how long do we have on this game before it’s shut down? My 3rd PerBlue game. Last 2 shut down. Asking for a friend. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My biggest concern is whether or not you guys will adjust the hero chips economy? And bring back the badge booster crates for trial event?

@Nugget the hero chips economy is horrible in this game. Hope that will change :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And not to be pessimistic but I haven’t read a single sentence about this problem :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

@Loutre @Nugget I like how y’all added new trials in the game but what I can’t handle is that every time we get patch notes the week before the prize wall ends we have to wait another week after the update to see that character, I hope that changes next year

2 Likes

Mi pregunta es, sobre nuevos personajes como por ejemplo el capataz es decir el Oloroso Pete será un buen personaje? Y respecto a los robos, deberían trabajar en mejorarlos ya que la recompensa es muy poca, gracias

1 Like

Laughing on this one. Especially considering that some people can see what Y22 and Y23 badges look like. Did Disney really not give approvals for any more badges?
Are you changing the rank raises update schedule? :eyes: Or even like stopping at some point and instead focus on patch feature and refreshes? :thinking:

Please yes. Or even a different crate giving other colored bits and more hero chips would be fine for a higher price…

Is it possible that the Yellow QoL reduces the cost of standard badges as well as adjusting the battle badges?

Or are the trial events going to substitute the stamina for F2P players for the months to come? I did see a square (^2) of max server level there. :eyes: which is good.

4 Likes

Is there server merge S21-23 this year or beginning 2023?

6 Likes

It would be announced already if so. My best guess is there will be no server merge till Easter, at the very least.

4 Likes

Fingers crossed

yessssss read us for filttthhhhh

2 Likes

I hope you are adding new heroes in 2023

1 Like

Omg, that gif, Loutre, of Wandavision. Great hint! It means marvel heroes will be added :slight_smile:

1 Like

No it does not
This is a Disney game excluding the Marvel and Star Wars franchises.

7 Likes

I have the utmost respect for you devs. I’m hoping this year will also see some more fun changes because as of right now, I’ve been feeling bored as of lately and a bit overwhelmed, so I hope that these updates are some of the best this game has seen!

Any horizon for Live Q&A or after Christmas and New Year @Nugget?

2 Likes

It’s in the post.

5 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Thank for this! And offcourse all the work that is done. I have 1 question maybe i read over it. But will be there any server merge soon?

2 Likes

No merges planned for right now once we have a plan we’ll let you all know!

4 Likes

Good, more time for everyone.

1 Like

I think there is a comma missing there :joy: jk, but whining is what makes the community

Great roundup. Glad to see the effort.

Can we place bets on who will tag you (outside of this thread) first?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney