State of the Game - December 2020

Please send her thanks from me (and of course other forumers). It was really fun. I also just wanted to take a second to appreciate her because I want to become an Imagineer, which involves engineering. She has paved the way for many who aspire to go into that kind of career. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Compared to your last State of Game, this one was definitely lacking. Mostly this should have called ‘Summary of 2020 and What to look forward to!’ There wasn’t much that actually addressed the Stats of the Game as it currently stands. Looking forward to a real one hopefully in the New Year.

Sab AkA.FireAngel

4 Likes

Agreed. That’s one of the reasons why I love Phineas & Ferb so much. Two young guys that are very smart but use their intelligence for something that not only makes others around them happy but themselves happy.

Sometimes, the key to your own happiness is helping someone else’s. And this type of thing truly exhibits that, thanks once again

2 Likes

Excitement! Pure Excitement!

I think the next color would be Yellow.

1 Like

@Polaris
I wondered if a “What We Hear You Talking About” section could be added to the State of this Game post, like the “What We Hear You Talking About” section that were in the State of the Game from August?

What I think should be addressed in the “What We Hear You Talking About” section would be Stamina and badge costs, especially as we are nearing a new Color rank soon which might mean even higher costs. I think the fast increasing stamina costs are something most players worry about, so I wondered if that could be addressed in a “What We Hear You Talking About” section here.
Or will you respond to the Stamina and Badge cost questions in the Q&A?
If so that’s fine and yeah, the most important things is that we have an idea of what we can expect in terms Stamina and Badge costs going forward.

Beside that part, decent post overall and I hope all of you at PerBlue have had a decent year despite 2020 being 2020, and yeah I wish you all at PerBlue a good Advent, Christmas and New Year when that comes :-).

17 Likes

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2021 regarding the continuing storyline and hopfully some upgrades to some of the other game modes!
I’m also Looking forward to more classic Disney characters like maybe dopey or cruella de Vil and of course modern Disney characters like raya from the upcoming film raya and the last dragon!

1 Like

As long as the “TV Shows” don’t include Gravity Falls, I am okay with it.

1 Like

Would we also be seeing the friendship missions story updates and friendship campaign stories again in the next up coming updates? You did say on the road map that is one of the things that u would be doing :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

You know, not everything has to make you feel “okay” with the game. If Gravity Falls comes it comes, and there’s nothing you could do about it.

10 Likes

I Hope we can also see characters from Star Wars in the Future it would be so great

Star Wars characters are very unlikely.

And anyways they already got their own RPGs :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

But looking at the other games (Emoji and Kingdom), still more likely than Marvel. :woman_shrugging:
So, it depends only by PB.

I believe they’re gonna add characters from Phineas and Ferb

1 Like

Yeah, the Muppets deserve better!:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yeah! Pixar is one of my favorite animation studios out there. We just have to wait for characters from A Bug’s Life, Cars, Up, The Good Dinosaur, and Soul to join them.:wink:

Well this should be interesting! I have some ideas for characters from films/shows that haven’t joined yet as well as the recurring ones: Pixar-Cars, Up, A Bug’s Life,The Good Dinosaur, etc. Muppets-Kermit the frog, Fozzie Bear, Swedish Chef, Scooter, Dr. Teeth, etc. Disney Animation-7 Dwarfs, Pinocchio, Bambi, Dumbo, Aristocats, Rescuers, etc. Live-Action-Marty Poppins, that’s all. Phone and Ferb of course, and Perry and Doofensmrirtz(sorry it I spelled it incorrectly). Okay, I’m finished.:wink:

Yes Will Turner would be AMAZING!

Yeah and the characters from these movies have to be on the blue team because the only characters from Pixar that are on the blue team are the characters from Toy Story

1 Like

You mean Phineas

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney