9. Dr. Drakken
  10. Barley Lightfoot
  11. Demona
  12. Fairy Godmother
  13. Pocahontas
  14. Carl Fredricksen
  15. Fozzie Bear
6 Likes

As much as people love to complain, QOL improvements usually work out well, and I think the future is bright for DHBM.

1 Like

I agree, I love the game and I think it has a lot of potential and the team is putting in a lot of work with great ideas.
But - this is the problem and until this is fixed and addressed properly people will continue to leave and stop spending.

1 Like

@Wave9Nut I can say that I don’t want to complain to say, but rather provide constructive feedback in order to make Disney Heroes a better product, letting F2P players keep up with at least 10 characters more so and preferably letting us keep up with 15 characters as that’s the amount of characters we need for Coliseum and Guild War.

Stamina are a huge issue, like I showed PerBlue doesn’t give us players enough stamina to keep up with more than 1-2 character purely raw stamina wise, even if yes the real amount of characters we can keep up with would be more so towards 3-4/5, definitely not much more than 7 if not paying.
7 is under half of the characters needed for Coliseum and Guild Wars, so in a sense it is disheartening for players that they aren’t able to keep their characters up to the amount the game technically demands which technically is 15.

Like I said, I don’t really complain and instead give constructive feedback in order for Disney Heroes to become a better product.

@Bluebandit93 First of all thanks for referencing my post above, and yeah if PerBlue doesn’t address the stamina/badge issue players will unfortunately cause players eventually leave, especially spenders.

I don’t know which of the 4 approaches are best, which would be either of these:

1. Increase the amount of stamina we get daily.
  2. Decrease the amount of bits for like old Purple and Orange 50 bit badges need for crafting.
  3. Increase the availability of good badges. (Removing bad badges from Team Trial for example).
  4. Decrease the amount of stamina stage cost.

At the very least just doing 1 of those ideas would help players a fair amount, as such increasing the life spend of the game by having the players be satisfied :-).

4 Likes

This, could be interesting like

All nodes with

White badge = 1 stamina
Green badge = 2 stamina
Blue badge = 3 stamina
Purple badge = 4 stamina
Orange badge = 5 stamina
Red badge = 6 stamina
Yellow badge = 10 stamina (newest)

If u have a Red / Orange node it costs the higher badge (6stam)

6 Likes

Glad you like my ideas and yeah, bade this post a while ago and approaches like these ideas would be good ways to degree stamina costs :-).

Direct Badge cost reduction:

Indirect Badge Cost Reduction through Stage cost Reduction:

I see that this chart might not show the best what I mean, but yeah like the when you reach the stage where the next color is introduced the previous stages reduce its stage cost by 1 stamina per raid.

The second idea in that post I am unsure if is balanced or not so that’s why I didn’t include it in this post.

But yeah, as I mentioned in that post I support “Natural Strengthening” like if you can take down an Orc(Orange) you in comparison taking down a Goblin(Purple) should be easier in comparison.
Right now in this case all monster creatures are basically just as strong as they don’t decrease in power(required bit amount).

So yeah, something I think PerBlue to look at as “Natural Strengthening” should be something that overall help the player feel more accomplished and feel rewarded for their effort in the game, so yeah something to keep in mind.

3 Likes

Looks interesting, definitely!

Just coming back to this thread since I was reminded about a fairly simple hero management QoL update, thanks to this thread by @UzumakiNaruto: Could the team take a look at making it possible to label or name our saved lineups, and to have those lineups keep the specific friendship disks for each hero that were being used when the lineup was created? Those changes would make the saved lineup feature much more useful, and should hopefully be fairly basic in terms of coding.

1 Like

Well the game was good. But now a trend has been seen and the game is losing players left and right. The trend you ask is new characters released. They are more powerful than anyone and now you must spend money to keep up. And all those you worked so hard on just suck. Rinse and repeat. Server 14 which had a merge lost more players than when it was all alone.

1 Like

Well It’s been great playing the game seeing things getting better and better but someday it’s gonna become popular around the word

I’m excited!

This is the wrong topic.
There is a category for hero wishlist and can be found here: #feedback-corner:hero-wish-list

Please do not revive old topics

@Loutre could you please close this topic :slight_smile:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney