State of the Game May 2024

I’ve read it here in forums

Sorry, forget what I said

It’d be great if F2P could have access to those costumes. But NOOOOO so… Don’t really care about them

These Mastery skills are as ugly as they possibly can be. It hurts my eyes seeing them, especially for the likes of Jake Long. Seriously, who designed such awful products that server literally zero purpose in game? And you guys expect people to buy them? Excuse me but I can’t follow that logic…

Get rid of those skins! There, I said it!!!

Which is being totally ignored. So, what is the point?

The revenue is not good right now, huh?

Yeah. The game is less laggy now as less people play and/or raid. Congratulations!!!

Btw, there is literally none notable improvements in game? Where are those? Gone with the wind?

2 Likes

Mastery costumes are special costumes for characters that aren’t able to have new costumes. I cannot think of a costume for Doof, Luz, Daisy, etc.

1 Like

I am happy with most of these beside the new badges systems. Yes it is better but, a big but here, it cost way too much to level up now. This system needs rebalancing. I have completely stopped buying any pack since that rebalance. I’d have to buy too much to level up all the heroes that I need. So please, think about balancing the cost here. Instead of making me buy more stuff, I just stopped altogether and barely have any heroes pass Emerald 6. I level them up when I can and if it comes that I can’t compete anymore, I’ll probably get bored and play less and less.

I really like this game, I have been playing since November 2019, it saddens me that I can’t enjoy it as much as I did before that badges update.

Although, I am not saying that the new system is bad. I like it. It lags a lot less and it helps. It’s just the cost. It is way way way over what it would have cost before.

2 Likes

My gosh. Ungrateful much?

Haven’t you heard, you catch more flies with vinegar than honey?

1. As far as costumes go….

A. Agree wish there was a a way for ftp to eventually get them after the spenders got them (maybe after a certain amount of duplicates get from cosmetic crates, a few would drop).

B. As I am sure put a lot of effort into them… just Turning their outifts all gold, platinum etc with like no boosted stats associated with each level just seems meh (not like would get them all as a ftp player but get that). Rather see them as actual alternate costumes like if baloo, shere khan, and louie from tailspin than these various color costumes (as most I feel play this game for nostalgia and the graphics anyways ).

1. Invasion feedback: many of my guild mates still perfer the color wise instead of the featured toons wise… @Samm what does your data show since you changed this feature if could share as curious if numbers of precipitation etc went up or down.

2. I like hearing you still plan on working on non-war perks…. As a person and guild who doesn’t like war be nice if you guys can maybe do more non-war perks simultaneously with war perks (especially to help us ftp offset some of these emerald 6 and up costs).

3. My only last comment would be in regards to free battle badge season and prize walls….

A. Be nice if prize wall final prize was a hybrid of current final prize of more prize wall tokens and previous style of prize wall of diamonds . Maybe can keep same prize wall tokens and 2,500 diamonds?

B. For someone who has earned their vip to 12 by doing surveys and offers you guys use to have just by playing other games… the VIP 5 belt is useless to me other then to sell for some small amount of gold. Is there a way to maybe make it something else like some small amount of actual vip belts to improve my vip status (even if it like only 100 belts at a time) or equal some belts and gold when sell it?

Thanks again for writing this and reading this. And hope for a response soon.

5 Likes

If you’re talking to me: No, I have not heard that phrase before (Unless you mean “You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar,” vinegar being sour and honey being sweet). But game designing is much harder than people make it looks. You think that people would have more gratitude since these companies are spending a lot of time and money to create these great games. Plus, Perblue is working on many games and updates as well. I don’t think it’s fair that people complain about a bunch of things. Feedback is great, but maybe people could be nicer about it.

You’re totally right. But Jody was sarcastic I think :sweat_smile:

Will there be shirts, hats, and other merchandises in the store that will be shipped to our houses?

Me? Sarcastic?

They managed to get Slinky in the game even though he had copyright issues. If that’s possible, then it could be possible to add the Potatoheads. It’s never been said that Hasbro denied PerBlue or anything, so it’s possible.

2 Likes

That’s not going to be possible considering that Shere Khan’s Tailspin variant dosen’t have any of the skillset equivalent to the one we have in-game.

Plus, it would be really weird to see him walking around on all fours in a suit and tie.

1 Like

When will we be able to raid all the elite campaigns at once & when will the 5x drop increase in elite campaigns be back?
And when will patch talent 5 will come?

3 Likes

I just promoted most of my characters to Emarald and completed most of the friendships due to the amount of new characters coming

1 Like

I think that the 5000 diamonds prize was one of the most helpful feature and I really struggle with gaining diamonds after they stopped giving it. Please bring it back.

They don’t work at perblue

They know. They were referring to PerBlue separately from me.

Yeah like it’s literary overpriced for 1,000 diamonds

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney