State of the Game May 2024

Stam rebalancing is broken. When will PB walk back their mistake with the newest chapter or two being ridiculously overpriced? It made no sense to take such a steep dive forward :confused:

1 Like

They never confirmed it

They already released the 6th anniversary hero…

Max goof

I feel good about this

Please stop posting unnecessary stuff

Sorry I made that comment before you edited your post, you said ‘I feel hod’

And I am not insulting them…. I am helping you improve

I edited it.

Server merge soon and recover my lost accts sooner even please :grin:

One thing you can change about the Prize Wall is you don’t have to wait to restart the prize wall when you get the grand prize. I have been sick and tired of constantly having to wait for the animation to stop and wait for the prize wall pieces to scramble around. Oh yeah, and one thing you can do is make the sign-in hero return

I would love a little more teasing prior to new heroes release on the the forum/socials/discord

It’s fun guessing who’s coming

That is a temporary fix until everyone is rebalanced and have all their bugs fixed, and once they are, they will then be added back into the enemy pool.

Which means the prize wall will be back to running every 2 weeks while the 3rd announces a new prize wall, and repeats.

A lot to read here, but this looks pretty good.

1 Like

YESS!

THANK YOU!

The game has been so boring the past few months. It’s hard to get excited with no new characters.

4 Likes

Yea and I’m surprised but not surprised at the same time but I predict that Disney heroes/perblue will take over DSA like epic games did with fall guys and the other developers for DSA which is glu will not be able to take over like they once did this could be inaccurate but lets see and hope this is what they mean of helping DSA

1 Like

Well whatever happens let’s hope for the best

Guess this means the cadence is back to normal, except for the refresh for all characters from “The Incredibles”.

From the anniversary trials today - when the buffing on both sides is so overpowered that you run out the timer and nobody KO’d from either side… the right synergies can really be darn tough to crack. (Yes I did beat it after trying again, had to send Pete through the enemy line immediately)

1 Like

Server Merge ASAP ! 'Nuff said !

Not sure why you posted that here…

I do think that ad crates should stay, just appear after every 10-15 levels, and just not appear when raiding.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney