Stormy Weather (Unlikely Concept)

Hi everyone. Now, you may think I was supposed to release this concept in Tuesday. But I saw my previous post and it’s been 3 days already so why not? Anyways, I hope you’ll enjoy this concept.

Name: Stormy Weather
Movie: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir
Stars: :star::star:
Description: Vengeful weathergirl Stormy Weather is here to show you the power she holds as the most powerful weathergirl.
Quote: “And unfortunately for you, there’s a freak icy French moving in right now!”
Position: Middle
Role: Damage
Trial Team: Red
Collections: Damage, Stuns

Animations

Basic Attack/Passive: Stormy Weather smacks the closest enemy with her parasol.
Entrance: She flies down from the sky.
Victory: She flies away while laughing.
Defeat: She gets blown away by a strong wind.

Skills

:white_circle: Icy Tornado

(:sparkles: FANTASTIC DAMAGE)

Stormy Weather summons a turnado, dealing X damage to enemies and freezing them for 5 seconds.

:green_circle: Cyclone Force

Stormy Weather sends a cyclone to enemies, knocking them back and blinding them for 7 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Thunderbolt

(:shield: TRUE DAMAGE)

Stormy Weather strikes the enemy with the most HP with a thunderbolt, dealing X true damage and stunning them for 6 seconds.

:purple_circle: Coldhearted

Stormy Weather’s skill power is increased by 60% for 9 seconds everytime she uses “Cyclone Force”.

:red_circle: Weathering Hate

“Thunderbolt” now deals X true damage overtime for 8 seconds to enemies near the enemy who has been striked by the thunderbolt.

Extra Stats:
+Z skill power
+Z Tenacity
+X damage to “Icy Tornado”

Friendships

Stormy Weather/Mr. Big

Campaign: Dark and Cold
Description: Mr. Big wants to make Stormy Weather into one of his men in combat against other heroes.
Allies: Dr. Facilier, Olaf, and Hamm
Disk: Arctic Privilege
Effect: “Thunderbolt” deals 25% more true damage to enemies (25% per star).
+Z Reality

Stormy Weather/Elsa

Campaign: Cooldown
Description: Elsa is hosting a winter competition and Stormy Weather wants to win the event.
Allies: Elastigirl, Emperor Zurg, and Calhoun
Disk: Frosty Championships
Effect: The freeze duration in “Icy Tornado” is increased by +1 second/s (+1 second per star).
+Z armor
+Z basic damage

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney