Super Smash Bros

Yeah he’s one of the characters who I want to see in the game along with Timmy Turner Dudley Puppy, Kitty Katswell and Verminous Snaptrap

You do realise that you’re a not the only person in this topic? Other people may not know about plankton coming to the game

Of course I’m not

Highly unlikely they aren’t returning but it has been rumored that some characters will be cut from the sequel, two being Leo and Mikey. I don’t see that happening but it’s in the realm of possibility.

No characters are set to leave

Papa Genos has confirmed that there will be no cuts.

If a character from Smash had a Mortal Kombat Fatality attack, what would it be?

1 Like

I think link’s final smash from brawl will fit as a fatality. Those sword slices feel like a fatality to me.

I saw the SpongeBob moveset on Nickelodeon all star brawl 2. There was a stage based on the fry cook games. Mr krabs is deconfirmed, because he made an appearance in this new stage.

It seems like you’re post says otherwise

I’m still waiting on a trailer for Multiversus because 2 months ago they shut down the open beta and now the only thing that we have limited access is the training room and local play, If we’re lucky we’ll get to see a trailer of their actual launch otherwise we’ll just have to wait until the game awards which is on December 7th plus they said it’ll be back sometime at the beginning of next year with new characters, features and modes so it’s best we check out Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2 when it comes out at the end of the year

Raphael has been confirmed for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2

2 Likes

He was already confirmed in the first trailer, in case you didn’t know. Just pointing it out.

In my opinion King K Rool is the best fighter!

We already knew he was gonna come

Nickelodeon all star brawl 2 has revealed another character!

1 Like

YES YES YES! THEY REVEALED THE COOLER CAT from THE ROOF AT 3 AM!

1 Like

I knew he was gonna come since the leak of all the characters I saw in a image

1 Like

I thought this topic was about Super Smash Bros…

2 Likes

Yeah but for some reason everyone started going off-topic.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney