Super Smash Bros

We don’t need another pokémon fighter either dude…believe me

I don’t want another Pokémon too but it seems possible

No more Pokémon and Fire Emblem characters because there’s are too many characters from those games

I’m glad Byleth got added. I love Three Houses and the music. A lot of people wanted Tekken and more FF. I wish it wasn’t just FF7 since there are 15 games.

Sakurai himself said he didn’t want to add a Tekken or Minecraft rep but Nintendo forced him to so the next character will be someone Nintendo wants to take the spotlight. Which makes me think it might be a Pokemon.

I’m surprised we haven’t gotten a new Pokemon yet tbh. I would’ve thought the Pokemon Company would be pushing for a new rep. If I had to guess it could be Zarude or Zeraora. Personally I want Sirfetch’d. It’s a Pokemon rep AND an anime swordfighter. So many people would be mad. It’d be hilarious.

1 Like

And they haven’t had a representative from Sword and Sheild. If that’s the case, the most logical choice would have to be Rillaboom since we don’t have grass type starter Pokémon and Decidueye had been jibbed because of Incinaroar.

But my opinion, I believe this is Sora or Crash’s last chance to get on the roster. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Holditholditholditholdit

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

That was an April Fool’s joke courtesy of Sakurai. Otherwise we wouldn’t have Sephiroth, Pyra or Mythra

2 Likes

I’m not gonna lie Byleth is op

Definitely not Sora, that’s 4 sure.

Highly doubt Square Enix would give us another anime sword fighter.

Besides…

Rayman

2 Likes

Ah yes, my favorite Square Enix anime swordfighter: R A Y M A N

I agree. We need a Ubisoft rep.

I wish I would say someone else from Arms but everyone from that game are part of Min Min’s final smash infact she was a fan favorite in Arms that’s why she was added in smash

I watched the Nintendo direct! It turns out they will announce the smash reveal on October 5th(same day as nick all star brawl)

1 Like

well they’re not gonna reveal the DLC fighter until either on the presentation or before that. that’s just my guess.

So in 2 weeks

…are they releasing that announcement on the same date as the release of nickelodeon all-star brawl just to attempt to sabotage the games release? I hope not because that would just be petty

I think it’s more of a coincidence

3 Likes

I think sakurai might be jealous of nick all star brawl and might release the final fighter to blow the competition away.

I highly doubt that is actually the case.

Ultimate is the 3rd best selling Switch game of all time. Even with all its different console releases Nick Brawl won’t even make half of those sales.

The extreme polish and dedication to details on Smash versus Nick Brawl is also leagues apart because one is Nintendo and the other company is practically unknown.

Sakurai is far from jealous. In fact, he’s probably interested in trying it himself.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney