Super Smash Bros

There are 3 green Lanterns John Stewart, Hal Jordan and Jessica Cruz let’s see which one will make it plus Superman is the strongest and there’s also Supergirl and Krypto sure the 3 of them came from Krypton and have the same powers and another person that’s DC that came from another planet but doesn’t have the same powers as the 3 of them except laser eyes and Super Strength that’s on the Teen Titans is Starfire

We only have 3 days left before the game closes and I’m still upset that I used all my coins to unlock Marvin The Martin

In the show Justice League Hawkgirl was on the team

So was Cyborg in the movie. But he’s more closely associated with the Teen Titans than he is with the Justice League.

Also, the ones I have mentioned are known as “The big seven” who are the most commonly associated with the Justice League in any piece of media.

1 Like

Yeah that too even in DC super league of Pets he’s part of it

1 Like

2 days before Multiversus Closes

1 Like

Tomorrow’s the day Multiversus closes so if I were you just play the game now and do what you can before 12am

1 Like

I’m really going to miss one of the best smash bros clones I have ever played. Hoping something will happen to the game in 2024. As a salute to our best smash clone, who is your 1st main and 2nd main? My 1st main is Tom and Jerry, and my 2nd main is shaggy.

1 Like

They said we’re only gonna have limited attempts in the training room or anything that’s not online and my mains is Batman, Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, Arya Stark, Shaggy, Superman, Iron Giant, Harly Quinn, Rick, and Morty also that game was my favorite game to play on Xbox and now we have to wait until sometime at the beginning of next year to play it again

1 Like

Today’s the day Multiversus closes the open beta

1 Like

We’ll see who’ll be in the game next year and on Sunday night l I tried to see if I can enter the training room because that was one of the things they said that was temporary access but when I started Multiversus to get to the Home Screen, the game just ex out by itself well it turns out

1 Like

While no plans for a future Smash game has been made, Ed Boon, the co-creator of Mortal Kombat, has said he would happily lend Scorpion and Sub-Zero for the Smash roster if they were asked.

1 Like

To Ozi Swag

From Mister Toon

:gift: :gift: :gift:

Happy birthday Oz!

Hope you enjoy them.

2 Likes

Thank you Mister Toon

2 Likes

Mortal Kombat 1 has announced three guest characters.

• Peacemaker (DC)
  • Omni-Man (Invincible)
  • Homelander (The Boys)

2 Likes

I really don’t get this Ermac design. People often say NRS go with the mummy aesthetic, but for that he looks way too buffed, MKX did it better. For more human looks, 3D era and MK9 seem better.
Quan Chi…looks like Quan Chi, nothing to add.
Takeda also seem recognisable, even if I’m not the fan of costumes getting more complex and less recognisable.
Guests…I haven’t seen any of the shows, but after Robocop I expect nothing good from Peacemaker. Would be interesting to see the rest in action.

1 Like

2 things.

1. Im hyped for Omni man, peacemaker and homelander.
    And 2. How is the related to smash bros? I was just saying…

Considering that a solid part of this topic is dedicated to MultiVersus, I suppose it will grow to other fighting games as well.

1 Like

Now Dreamworks is getting in on the kart racing action as Dreamworks All-Stars Kart Racing is coming out.

1 Like

I heard! My predictions will be bob and Larry from veggietales. If they put megamind in the game, then they will put bob and Larry.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney