Super Super Big Doctor

Super Super Big Doctor

Stars at the beginning: :star2: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Entrance: Super Super Big Doctor walks into the battlefield, when she gets into her correct position she takes off a gun and charges it.
Victory: Super Super Big Doctor laughs.
Defeat: Scared Super Super Big Doctor runs away from the battlefield.

Quote: “Yoo-hoo! Yeah, down here! I’m sitting in this enormous chair!’’

Basic attack: Super Super Big Doctor shots a plasma from her gun

White skill: Carbon Dioxide Search
Passive: Super Super Big Doctor comes along with her plant Mama. Mama starts each wave with one stack of ‘‘CO2’’. Mama gains a stack of ‘‘CO2’’ whenever an enemy or an ally receives damage or is knocked back. When Mama reaches 10 stacks of ‘‘CO2’’ she releases one mind-control spore.
The maximum amount of spores once on the battlefield is 3. When Mama can’t produce more spores and have 10 stacks of ‘‘CO2’’ Super Super Big Doctor receives 60% less damage from all sources and increasing energy gain by 50%. The ‘‘CO2’’ stacks can’t be removed.

Active: All mind-controlling spores fly to a random enemy, charming the target for 15 seconds.
When the target had a Scare effect the charm will last at least for 8 seconds, ignoring the tenacity of the enemy. It can be used when on the battlefield is at least one spore.

The tenacity ignore on scared enemies has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Green skill: A-Very-Scary-Spider!
Super Super Big Doctor shows to enemies a big spider dummy. Scaring enemies for 12 seconds and stunning them for 5 seconds.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Giant Blaster :sparkles: (fantastic damage)
Super Super Big Doctor uses her giant blaster, dealing X damage to all enemies, applying 2 stacks of fatigue and knocking them back.

Damage done is increased by 100% against scared enemies.

When she KO’d an enemy with this attack she passively gains X basic damage and X skill power for the remainder of the wave. She keeps 50% of the bonuses between waves.

Purple skill: Appetite For The Power
The player chooses an enemy for Super Super Big Doctor to mark with a ‘‘Choosen One’’ at the start of each wave. The target becomes charmed for the first 8 seconds of the wave, the charm can’t be evaded, dodged or reduced by tenacity. While on auto, Super Super Big Doctor chooses enemy with the highest basic damage.

Super Super Big Doctor will prefer to target ‘‘Choosen One’’ with her skills and basic attacks and gaining 120 energy whenever damaging this target.

The charm has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red skill: Flora Mayhem
For each spore charming the enemy Super Super Big Doctor gains 10 fantastic crit.
Super Super Big Doctor shares 50% of her fantastic crit with allies.

Charmed enemies by the spores gains 40% attack speed and don’t receive energy.

The charmed enemies not receiving energy has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional stat boosts:

+X BD
+X armor
+X damage to ‘‘Giant Blaster’’

Friends

Emperor Zurg - Zurgverse!

Disk

HP drain on charmed enemies

• +X HP
  • +X SP
  • Charmed enemies gains X basic damage
  • Charmed enemies by Super Super Big Doctor loses 0.4% max. HP every second; Super Super Big Doctor gains the equal HP which is drained from the charmed enemies (+0.4% per star)

EVE - Plant Care 101

Disk

Allies receive less damage from ‘‘CO2’’ stacks

• +X SP to Super Super Big Doctor and allies
  • +X armor to Super Super Big Doctor and allies
  • Super Super Big Doctor’s allies receive 1% less damage per each stack of ‘‘CO2’’ on Mama (+1% per star)
  • With a chance of 10% Mama gains one additional stack of ‘‘CO2’’ (+10% per star)
7 Likes

I love the backstory as to how the plant was named.

2 Likes

I saw this movie and immediately Super Super Big Doctor became one of my favorite characters. Great job!

She’s one of my favorite characters, good concept. Also I was re watching the movie and noticed that she looked like cgi, like was it just me that thought that, like seriously look at the hand on her hip

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney