Surge compensation

@TheGrillFather how do you guys consider this compensation? I didn’t even get the full amount I should! Was significantly less! I calculated that I should have gotten around 10-12 billion. Just from what I did. And even if it’s just one day of surge compensated I shouldn’t have gotten at least 5-6 billion!

2 Likes

Hi there, thanks for bringing this up. Cross referencing your player ID with our list, it does look like you received the wrong amount. I’ll bring this back to my support team and figure out what happened. Sorry!

3 Likes

You were luckier than I was :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@TheGrillFather Do players with this issue need to contact support, or does your team already have a list of players with empty messages?

3 Likes

Thanks alot!
Was really frustrated when i got that. When I did what I do everyday and got significantly less!

2 Likes

We have a list of about ~60 players and we’re investigating the file! But please still send a support ticket just in case.

5 Likes

Ok I will do that!

2 Likes

I assume it’s rolled in batches. Hopefully will see something soon.

1 Like

I have sent a ticket in but since then have received another one of the same amount.
I’m scared to claim either just incase if I do then I don’t get the correct amount.

1 Like

Like High_King_Wilde_XCIX, my second message was for the same amount:

I’ll be sending in a support ticket as well; I’m posting this mainly in case other players run into the same issue and wonder if it’s been reported.

2 Likes

We ran into a few issues Friday with our tooling; we’re working on a fix to get everyone the correct amount!

3 Likes

Do you guys have an update?
I’m scared to claim the mistake gold because I don’t want to be told that I can’t have my real amount

1 Like

We have a fix! It’ll come out altogether later today, I’m waiting on timing confirmation, but there will be some downtime today after which we’ll give out correct comp amounts and Eda’s Prize Wall to go live!

5 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Surge comps should be out and correct! Thank you all again for your patience!

4 Likes

@TheGrillFather if we still don’t have anything at all in mailbox should we send in a ticket? Neither of my accounts received a mail last time or this time, I definitely surged on the affected days

1 Like

Please put in a ticket; not everyone qualifies for compensation, but if you believe you do, please put in a ticket so our team can review! For reference, qualified accounts are ones that had a 0 multiplier during those days.

1 Like

Both of his accounts are in my guild; I’ve got screencaps of how much power everyone in my guild defeated in those two days with the bonus multiplier broken, and his accounts are in the top 4 contributors to surge during those two days. I have received my compensation, so it is odd that neither of his accounts has even gotten a message yet. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I sent support tickets, and apparently the logs showed that either I did not participate in the Surges, or I participated but failed to win any battles :thinking:

On this account, I won many battles on the 14th and received 0% bonus, though did miss the Surge on 15th.
On my other account, I won many battles on both the 14th and 15th and received 0% bonus.

So clearly some gold is due on both accounts :man_shrugging:

(also in any case - failing to win battles would NOT necessarily mean that no gold is due, because it is granted for each hero defeated)

2 Likes

What more can I do here? :man_shrugging::man_shrugging: clearly I am due gold…

2 Likes

I see, let me bring this up to the team and see what’s up.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney