Surge gold

Upon opening surge after the reset I didn’t get any extra gold from yesterdays surge (I did participate) my other guild mates didn’t as well. I would like to know if there is a reason for this.

6 Likes

🤷🏽

Did you leave the Guild? (Before Surge)

3 Likes

I hope we get it soon, :neutral_face: almost 2,5 Billion…

1 Like

Nope, and nor did anyone in the guild. Should be about 1b gold and everyone in our guild seems to be having an issue :thinking:

2 Likes

1 MAX?! Na ah…

1 Like

I can confirm. I’m having this issue as well.

4 Likes

Hi there! Please make sure to submit a support ticket as well so we can properly track. Sometimes there’s a slight delay in rewarding out Surge gold rewards that we have yet to replicate on our end, so unfortunately we haven’t found a fix for it yet.

However, you and your guild members should receive it soon. Please make sure to keep an eye on your mail in the next couple of days! If you still do not receive it by Friday, please submit a support ticket so we can compensate you the amount directly. I apologize for this frustrating bug!

4 Likes

@TheGrillFather the other one in here is a separate issue and definitely a bug, we’ve got it too - not seen this happen before

3 Likes

And from a third guild:

I’ve also seen two guilds where the multiplier tiers seem to be advancing normally. I don’t know how widespread the problem is, but it doesn’t seem to be rare. And yes, I’m working on sending in a support ticket now.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I’ve sent these pictures back to the team for review.

5 Likes

Same thing.

Might be the reason why some didn’t get Surge rewards, myself included.

3 Likes

Thanks! We’ve investigated, and we’re close to a fix. Hopefully we can get this out to you guys before the end of the week; if we’re correct, it may just need a server side fix, which means no hotfix! We’ll also work on comping everyone back missed rewards if affected.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney