Surge lines

It would be really nice if we could see what guild member hit what lines in surge. Would make it alot easier for us to see who is attacking the wrong lines.

3 Likes

If I still played, I would totally agree with you.
It was most annoying.

Sadly, I don’t have time to pq and this.
Seeing as I haven’t spent here…
Goodbye sticker legion, will miss you :frowning:

I agree with this, guild leaders and Champions at the least should be able to see who attacked where. I often see random hits in regions not needing it, would be handy to know which guild member should be talked to.

1 Like

I would like to see a log added for surge attacks. As a guild leader i try to maintain a fair team environment for all my members. When an individual hits outside allocated surge zones it effects the whole guild. In order to police unauthorised attacks a log is required of what zones are attacked and by who. The current system you need to see someone mid attack to know who is hitting each zone. A log would make it easier to maintain a fair and happy guild.

5 Likes

Was going to post this but now going to bump an old post! Would really appreciate this so that I could let the people who do it know not to, instead of having to emphasize in guild chat or on guild wall repeatedly

I would actually argue against this :sweat:

Back in Dragon Soul, monitoring Crypt was a head ache and too much work, even though we were a top 1-3 guild… Eventually we ignored looking at logs altogether as long as Crypt got done

Especially when silly arguments were developed because of Crypt (from those who want all 50 members to follow rules to a T)

However, I understand that city watch is a bit of a challenge right now since the game is still at its early stages… But eventually, as people start to catch up, logs are pretty moot

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney