Ron stopable
Elsa
Merida
flynn rider
rapunzel
and more heros

2 Likes

Great idea all heros in one movie should got extra point

I Really Hope To See More Healers Type In The Game.

2 Likes

The ability to choose server asap when you start your first account so you can make sure you’re on the same server as your friends so you can join their guild at level 15 rather than starting completely over even after having spent money on an account “on the wrong server”, and then end up having two accounts when you only want that one that’s on the guild’s server. Or, you know, maybe just make it where you can transfer servers. Or join guilds on different servers. Yup.

4 Likes

Here are some other ideas that are floating on the forum that I’m also supporting!

:blush:

1 Like

Yeah! I like some of those. :slight_smile:

I would like to be able to select the box on the bottom right (when in Champaign battle) and view what badges a got thus far. Sometimes the badges go by too quick or i get distracted and have no idea what i have. This would come in handy when leaving battles on auto.

1 Like

Now that I’m starting to do ~4 Friend Missions daily, I’m really starting to hate the fact that we only have 2 sorting options. I’d really love the option to sort missions by Duration & maybe get the text to be a little bigger?

And, really… can we PLEASE get rid of the redundant character requirements? We know Ralph (or whoever) & Vanellope (or whoever) are required for their friendship mission. It’s their friendship mission! It should instead read “Additional Requirements”. It’s a real hassle trying to skim through it as is.

2 Likes

Genius. I like that!

I want an expanded campaign and way more friend missions. I also want a way to make an account on one server and transfer it to another server.

1 Like

Ralph and other tanks need a buff, they should take way less damage, no need for higher health, this improves survivability of both a tank and the hero’s behind them.

2 Likes

Snivve, I completely agree. Ralph is supposed to be a tank, but he ends up dying really quickly when he is on my team.

1 Like

Made a separate topic, but maybe it can get more feedback here

1 Like

Looks pretty neat. Would definitely be more convenient. :slight_smile:

Balancing is the key to the longevity to this game, as I suggested in this post:

Else this game will eventually fail like Per Blue’s other game, Dragon Soul

1 Like

How about different settings for friendships for example Ralph and vanellope could possibly travel to Sugar rush or fix it Felix jr

I would like that like the characters with friendships like have special powers together, these power would be even more powerfull than the purpule and also every special power would be unique acording the characters in the friendships… ok thanks :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I’d like a way to trade badges & items, if not among everybody then at least among guild members.

Same, I want to be able to trade or sell excess hero chips to others. Or even just sell them like we can sell badges. JUST LET ME SELL THEM PLEASE lol.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney