Swampy (Where’s My Water? Hero Concept)

Swampy

The City sewers may have some new residents! Swampy puts his allies’ needs before his own, brushing off the gunk and hosing down his enemies with whatever needs be.
Trial Team: Yellow
Role: Midline Support
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Uh-uh-uh…”

Animations:
Entrance: Swampy’s bathtub materializes in the battlefield, and Swampy climbs inside.
Victory: Swampy smiles and squeaks his rubber ducky.
KO: Swampy pouts, and he and his bathtub derezzes.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Swampy points his shower-head at enemies, spraying them with water.

White Skill - Shower Time - Normal Damage
Swampy’s tub fills with water, and he draws the curtain to take a shower, granting himself X HP and X energy. While showering, Swampy takes 50% less damage from enemies.

Green Skill - Brush Thoroughly
Swampy grabs his brush and scrubs allies with active debuffs, granting them X HP, X armor, and X reality.

Blue Skill - Explosive Defense
Swampy opens his umbrella, granting himself and his allies X shield that lasts for 8 seconds.

Purple Skill - Fluid Switch
Each time Swampy performs his Basic Skill, the fluids in his shower-head are switched out with different ones. The fluids cycle in the following pattern.

• Water deals X damage. This is the standard fluid used before unlocking this skill.
  • Poison Water deals X additional damage to enemies.
  • Ooze deals X damage and removes X armor.
  • Steam blinds enemies for 6 seconds.
  • Mud slows enemies’ attack speeds by 40% for 7 seconds.

His Blue Skill power is increased to X.

Red Skill - Where’s My Water?
Swampy’s “Shower Time” skill also grants all allies X HP and renders them invincible for 7 seconds.

• +X max HP
  • +X Basic damage
  • +X healing to Brush Thoroughly

Friendships:
Swampy + Goliath
Campaign: Inside and Out - Goliath guards the City streets from above, while the gators occupy the sewer lines. Swampy pursues a runaway creep, and Goliath swoops in to save the day. Together, the two creatures cover all the more ground to tackle the City’s bad guys.
Disk: Teeth and Tails
Disk Memory: Swampy’s “Explosive Defense” skill increases his reality to X.
Disk Power: Z energy gain
Allies: Megavolt, Phil, Milo Thatch

Swampy + Sisu
Campaign: Spring Cleaning - While cleaning out his bathroom, Swampy finds a blue glowing rock inside his toilet tank. As he looks for its rightful owner, Sisu approaches him to retrieve the fragmented gem. Swampy is at first startled by her, but eventually builds up the courage to return her gem.
Disk: Lizarding World
Disk Memory: Swampy takes 65% less damage from enemies with debuffs applied to them.
Disk Power: Z max HP, Z White Skill power
Allies: Luca and Alberto, Felix, Kevin Flynn

1 Like

I like this concept! I played the game a little, but this is great! :+1:

1 Like

This is a good concept! I remember playing this game when I was younger.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney