Tarzan Concept

This concept was requested by @Defender_Momo_LV. I know since Disney does not have the rights to the characters anymore, he is unlikely to come, but he was fun to make. My next concepts that will be released are going to be Hamilton concepts only, as I am trying to finish that series up so I can move on. Enjoy the concept!

Tarzan

King of the Jungle, Tarzan swings from the vines to defeat his enemies and protect those he loves.

“Why are you threatened by anyone different than you?”

:star2:

Role: Damage

Position: Frontline

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Tarzan swings down from a vine.

Victory: Tarzan bangs his chest like a gorilla.

Defeat: Tarzan tries to walk on two legs, but stumbles.

Basic Attack: Tarzan punches an enemy.

Skills

White - Gorilla Strength
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Tarzan uses his gorilla like strength and jumps at the enemies. This deals X damage to all enemies and stuns the frontmost enemy for 9 seconds.

Green - Tree Swing
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
At the start of each wave, Tarzan swings on his vine 2 times. Each time he goes through the battlefield, he deals X damage to all enemies and knockback.

Blue - You’ll Be in My Heart
When Tarzan reaches 35% of his Max HP, he becomes berserk for 12 seconds. While Berserk, he cannot fall below 1 HP. He also heals himself X HP for 12 seconds.

Purple - Two Worlds
Normal Damage :fist:
While Berserk, Tarzan’s attack and movement speed is increased by 75%. Tarzan deals X additional damage to disabled enemies.

Red - Son of Man
While Berserk, Tarzan becomes Precise and stuns enemies he damages for 6 seconds. Stuns have a chance to fail on enemies over level X.
“Two Worlds” now increases Tarzan’s allies movement and attack speed by 45%.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Basic Damage
+X Max HP
+X Damage dealt in “Gorilla Strength”

Friendships

Tarzan/Eve
Teaching Tech
Eve shows Tarzan the technology of the city and attempts to teach him how to use it. Allies: Hiro, Baymax, Walle
“New Discovery”
Stun in “Gorilla Strength” lasts an additional 3 seconds. +2 seconds per star on disk
+X Reality

Tarzan/Baloo
Jungle Party
Baloo and Tarzan, along with a few other friends, have a jungle themed dance party in the city.
Allies: King Louie, Rafiki, Simba & Nala
“Jungle Groove”
“Tree Swing” now has a 10% chance to stun enemies for 5 seconds. +5% per star on disk.
+X Skill Power

Hope you enjoyed! :smile:

7 Likes

This is honestly my favorite concept of yours

2 Likes

I hope this concpt makes it in the update, forget kim possible. Tarzan is where its at

Why are you acting like this? Do you need attention that badly?

You won’t believe this but id wish people would stay out of some topics just as much as you . But it was clearly expressed that we ALL have the right to post. Ive kept it clean and positive after that 1st one, and will continue to do so

I appreciate that you will change, but please stop commenting on threads that have been dead for at least a week. If you have something to say on an old concept, please feel free to PM me about it. I appreciate feedback of all kinds, just make sure it is honest, meaningful, and not spam.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney