Teams advice needed

Thanks so much. I’ll have to work hard on Olaf to get him up to Felix’s level. I’m on a family emergency trip to Texas so I won’t be able to post as much as I would like. I’ll work on that 3rd team as well.

I’m back from my trip and I updated my list. Finished Ch. 10 but the last one gave me some problems. Somehow the Jack Sparrow in the first wave kills my whole team if he can get the Black Pearl move out. The Freeze Team doesn’t seem to work well here even when they are maxed out on skills and enhancements. Any suggestions on how to clear that one with 3 stars would be great.

Ok, I just updated my list and it’s getting harder to level up characters. Resources are running thin. I’ve managed to keep my initial Freeze team maxed but also trying to get the other teams leveled up as well. Who should I focus on?

Slow, Scare, Freeze, Charm and damage over time (Sally’s Poison). There is no structure in there. Try to find synergies. Decide if you want a freeze team or a scaring one. Then you might find a good team that suits you. You said you liked JS and Sally, then find suitable partners. You already have received some suggestions.

Hades and R Boggs are very compatible. And they can be used in coli as a defensive team. You would only need a healer or a control. I’d go white minnie, since you apparently like her.

freeze (Elsa + K&S + Olaf) is a versatile team and you can add them blind (PowerLine+Felix/Goofy) or slow (Mad Hatter, Stitch, PowerLine) or shields (Animal, Baymax) and mix them. Also Elsa and K&S can be used separately, so I’d stick with them at least K&S.

A popular team in arena in my server is Mulan, T&P, K&S, Rapunzel and Hades. So there you have… Choose the ones you like and put a team together

Huge level/skill/team level difference. There’s no way you can keep this in a long run. If your team level is 71 you should have at least 1 team in the previous team cap, in this case 70. This is a must. So you can actually get some port/trials rewards according to your needs. Stop waisting exp in useless heroes. Get your main team (whomever you choose to be main) to level 70 and max their skills. If you lack gold sell those exp instead of using them in Shank that you won’t ever use, doesn’t matter if she is needed for some friendship, first get the two friendship characters in a decent shape and then you can think about leveling the others.

Would love to know what are the other team synergies like poison, scare and rest… Currently I’m using freeze olaf, elsa, k&s, belle and powerline

Poison and rest aren’t things in the game.

There are scare teams that often involve Jack Skellington, Randall, Oogie, etc.
Charm teams seem to be becoming more popular with Minnie, Mad Hatter, Miss Piggy, etc.

Got it… Thx mate

Do u have any friendship disks? They could be helpful

1 Like

Indeed, there are no such things in the game, yet. The mechanics are set, poison is a damage overtime exclusive for Sally (that’s why it could work with Hades, but isn’t strong enough with Sally) and is sad that they don’t keep it with characters like evil queen. But they may. As they did with the berserker which originally was a special status exclusive for beast. Still I modified the original comment for clarification.

The same is for “rest”. It is not called that specific way, but there are plenty characters with a second (RBoggs, Bunny, Gaston, Baloo) or even more lives (Hades, Ralph, Beast, DJones, Shank) that can make Coli defenses annoying and can mix with a feeble backliner. It is so important currently, that they redo completely QoH to specifically kill all of them.

1 Like

To Doctor_Jenkins, I’m actually using the teams you recommended earlier in the post with a few changes but I’m not high enough level to get the disk quests started. Here’s my line-up as a refresher.

Team 1: Elsa, Olaf, K&S, Stitch and PowerLine Level 72 maxed stats and Enhancements
Team 2: Skellington, Sally, Minnie, Peter Pan and Kevin Flynn Levels 71-72
Team 3: Hiro Hamada, T&P, Belle, Rapunzel, Kida levels 69-71

Team 1 I’ve kept maxed as much as possible. Team 2 and 3 not so much considering I only use them for Colosseum and guild war. Haven’t been able to get far on Invasion though. I’m waiting until I get up to Orange.

As for a scare team I’m 1 chip away from landing Oogie. Thanks again for all the help.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney