TGV Concept #9 - The Joker

Doofenshmirtz and Walt Disney concepts are taking me longer to finalize, so I’ve whipped this up instead.

In celebration of the new Joker film, the frightening holiday of Halloween, and paying tribute to one of the most remarkably iconic and villainous characters in history - here is a Unlikely Concept for the Clown Prince of Crime.

:laughing: The Joker :laughing:

The Joker, :star2::star2::star2:, Midline, Damage

“It’d be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic . . . Oh what the heck - I’ll laugh anyway! Ahahahaha!”

The criminally insane Joker uses his comedic weapons and unpredictable fighting style to destroy his enemies.

General Stats :building_construction:

•Max HP: High
•Basic Damage: Average
•Skill Power: High
•Armor: Average
•Reality: Very High

Strengths
•Decent defensive stats
•Beefy True Damage
-Has two exclusive debuffs
-Debuff resistance
-Deadly against enemies with high energy gain rates.

Weaknesses
-Vulnerable position
-Slow attack speed
-Debuff resistance is on/off.

Skillset :black_joker:

Basic Attack : The Joker fires his “BANG!” pistol at an enemy, dealing damage.

White Skill, Why So Serious?
Joker sprays purple laughing gas across the battlefield. The gas is divided into three clouds that move to the right, and evaporate upon contact with an enemy. An enemy getting hit with a cloud results in gaining the “Laughter” debuff for 10 seconds.
imagehttps://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/legendsofthemultiuniverse/images/d/d0/Joker_laughing.gif/revision/latest?cb=20131005065202
Laughter causes enemies to take X Fantastic Damage every second, and causes them to take 15% of their Max HP as True Damage when the debuff ends. Damage from laughter does not crit, and is not enhanced by any other outside forces (Tooned Up, Increased Damage, etc.)

If Joker himself is inflicted with Laughter, he heals Y HP per second and gains 100 energy when the Laughter ends.

Green Skill, Electrifying Surprise
Joker jumps to an enemy and slaps them with his joy buzzer, dealing them X Normal Damage and inflicting “Electrified” for 10 seconds, and Electrifying nearby enemies for 5 seconds.

imagehttps://66.media.tumblr.com/14d1cc74b94e269e5deb89707161952d/tumblr_ngdnfy5Se11r86qtto2_250.gifv

Electrified enemies can not activate white skills, have +25% increased energy gain, and take .5% of their Max HP as Fantastic Damage for every 1 energy they gain. 300 energy is lost when Electrified ends.

Blue Skill, Ace of Knives
Joker throws a razor-tipped playing card at every available enemy, dealing X damage. After the first contact, all cards ricochet off the target to hit the enemy with the highest current HP, each card dealing damage equal to the previous hit.

Purple Skill, Dark Comedy
3 seconds of Laughter is added to enemies who are hit by basic attacks from Joker of his allies while they are already under the effects of Laughter.

Joker gains 50 energy every time an enemy is inflicted with “Laughter” or “Electrified”, and is immune to debuffs if there are three or more negative status effects onscreen, whether they affect allies or enemies.

Friendships :smiling_imp:

Jafar, Maniacal Laughter
•+Enemies afflicted by Laughter lose X Armor.
•Enemies under 25% HP take 25% more damage when under the effects that of “Laughter” or “Electrified”. +5% more damage taken per star.

Darkwing Duck, Public Enemy
•+X Skill Power
•Joker regains 75 energy for every disable he blocks with “Dark Comedy”. +75 per star.

Additional Material :football:

NOTE: Someone’s probably going to bring up the fact that he doesn’t have Entrance, Victory, and Defeat animations. I’ll do those in future concepts when I feel like doing them. They’re not absolutely necessary to include in a concept, so I’ll sometimes do them, and sometimes I won’t.

0 voters

How would you rate this concept?

3 Likes

I love this! I like how you didn’t do it on the recent Joker. Not that there’s nothing wrong with it, but I really like this one!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney