Thanksgiving Hunt!

How’s everyone doing on the Hunt?

I don’t see me hehe

yes you do

1 Like

Congratulations to @Black_Widow for being the third to complete the hunt! :grin:

4 Likes

There only three days left and only three people have solved it?

Yes obviously Man just don’t care for the 2 I didn’t solve because I legit got no clue who these people are considering I joined in March and really didn’t do anything till May/June

I’m wondering which ones you can’t get?

The last 1 & the 6th

(No spoilers)

Yeah I can see why those would be hard to guess, I’m lucky that I know/knew or have heard of these people

The sixth on should be pretty easy if you think about it. And if you read the FG story the last one should be easier

What’s FG STORY?!?

Well I don’t thank I’ll be able to get the last one

The Forum Guardians…

1 Like

Oh… well FG sounds like a youtuber XD

Also did anyone get the pun

Literally everyone here know what the Forum Guardians is. We all call them FG. It very popular and well written story

1 Like

I know what Forum Guardians is I just don’t call them FG mostly because it sounds like a youtuber/gamer

Most of us call them FG from beginning.

@PawpsicleSticks is the first to get them all in one try, and the fourth to finish. congratulations. :grin:

3 Likes

No way seriously?! Congrats @PawpsicleSticks!

3 Likes

Well I could’ve also gotten all right in the first try if I wasn’t rushing and tired when I did it! :laughing::laughing::laughing::wink::wink::wink::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney