Thanksgiving Hunt!

That is what they all say lol

2 Likes

Well at least my rushing and tired self only missed one! And I was still first! So na na na na na na! :laughing::laughing::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I missed 4

The ones I do have Iā€™m 99% sure theyā€™re right, but Iā€™m having a hard time narrowing down the others :joy:

4 Likes

Hereā€™s a hint. Iā€™m pretty sure that I think that I might be fairly positive that Iā€™m on thereā€¦maybe thereā€™s a possibility.

Yours was possibly the easiest out of all of them

1 Like

That is if I was one of them which I possibly was maybeā€¦

Where are we supposed to guess these? :thinking:

2 Likes

Send your guesses to a PM with @Champion_David

1 Like

I reveal the answers this Thursday, if you wanna get your name in there, then you need to get your answers to me in a PM. :grin:

1 Like

Well I donā€™t know that many forumers and I donā€™t know how to PM. So I will not participate than :sweat:

Havenā€™t I told you before? Or was it someone elseā€¦

Well, I donā€™t know that much forumers so Iā€™ll not participate.

:sweat:Sorry

Most are in the friends chat. Just go to the top post and look there. Only two should be difficult, one left many months ago but is famous for their awesome concepts, and the other is known for guiding others.

To make a PM, hit your avatar icon, your name, messages, new message. Then add Davidā€™s username in the appropriate bar, and fill it in like a new topic.

1 Like

Alright, the week has ended, and so has the treasure hunt. It is necessary for me to make two posts to tell you who everyone is because I can only @ ten users per post.

This is the one and only @TherMasterStitch!

This is the grand and eloquent @Queen_Kate, may she come back soonā€¦

This is the moderator of the forums, none other than @Polaris themself. :grin:

Did this one trip you up? The answer is @Musketeer, who is usually called the Musketeer.

This is @KayIa the 0 was your hint, did you get it though?

This is the magnificent @Aurora_Veil! The hint was in here hero guides. :grimacing:

This is @Filadae_Djaq who has come a long way since his early days as a spammer. We can make a difference in spammers. Remember that.

6 Likes

I think the first one probably took people the longest time to figure out!
:grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

In case there was any doubt, his name is @CowardWhisper8

This is the now gone @Disney_Duchess. Hope she comes back some day.

This one fooled alot of people, it is the one that was the hardest hurtle. However, this one is @Black_Widow, usually going back Black_Widow.

This is @PawpsicleSticks, formerly the Eavesdropper. :grin:

This is @Kinokan, I miss him and hopes he comes back someday.

This is the one and only @Drone_IX, who I am happy to say has recently returned! :grin:

Thank you all for playing, see you all again sometime. :grin:

5 Likes

Huhu. MuskeRiddle. :eyes:

3 Likes

IT WAS MEEEEEEE! YAY!

Yes everyone this is correct, he not she :scream:

Also I found this one really hard to get, it took me 3 tries

6 Likes

What ??? Tbh I did guess one was you but not that one and that was the only one I didnā€™t have soā€¦???

Mind Blown

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney