The Avatar Tournament. (Season 3)

Yes! But Let me have my :shallow_pan_of_food:
dinner!

2 Likes

Why within brackets though?

Tomorrow!!

5 Likes

Mine was Karaoke Time

I know some who submitted each avatar, not all.

1 Like

Get two avatars name at DHBM photo gallery for 0$!
Come On.Offer is valid till the date DHBM photo gallery 2 reaches 10K posts :rofl:

I know which one was @MissingLure’s because we talked about it in-game before I even put my entry in lol. :joy:

1 Like

Mine was the Street but I didn’t give it that name lol. I just forgot to put one

So I gave it myself :v:t5:

1 Like

1 star. I lost 1st place :triumph:

(/j)

1 Like

Cause in common opinion on the forums the words “Basil” and “great” don’t belong in the same sentence lol

5 Likes

I like how you said common opinion since you’re one of the few who think Basil is great :stuck_out_tongue:

The character is great. The in game character is definitely the opposite of great.

Well I have my proofs of that lol.
But yes I am one of the VERY few on the forums :sweat_smile:

The only ones I knew was Joy Coin/Djaq (Thanks photo gallery) and Musical-Inator/Commander Rex

3 Likes

How did you knew? :joy:

I knew

• Joy Coin
    • Me, of course
  • Beautiful Street
    • Phaldow, he’s in my friends list
  • Olaf at the Prom
    • Missing Lyrics (or someone else) gave it away
  • Musical-inator
    • Should have been obvious, since Doof always ends his inventions with “-inator”, and Rex used to called “Doof”
4 Likes

I literally showed mine here

Y’all thought I couldn’t submit an avatar since I quit the game right? Turns out you were wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Mine was "Rainbow Dash. " (I reinstalled the game and just screenshotted my current avatar. Then I deleted the game again.)

9 Likes

Everyone should have known this, lol. Despite my now being Captain or Commander Rex, I am still Dr. Doofenshmirtz! I could have chosen a cooler avatar though, lol. I have a better one now.

I was Neon New York.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney