Prince John (Robin Hood)
Guest Starring: Sir Hiss!
As cruel as he is cowardly, Prince John–with help from Sir Hiss–bullies and browbeats his opponents until he gets his way!
Trial Team: Yellow
“Double the taxes! Triple the taxes! SQUEEZE every last drop out of those insolent…musical…peasants!”
Entrance: Prince John’s throne materializes in the backline. Prince John then haphazardly falls into his throne from above while Sir Hiss slither-walks into frame from the left side of the screen, taking position beside the throne. Prince John then straightens his crown and shouts a command.
Basic Attack: Prince John pounds the arms of his throne while shouting, and Sir Hiss thrusts his tail like a spear at a distant enemy. If Sir Hiss is using Reptile Reconnaissance, he swings his tail like a pendulum at a distant enemy.
Victory: Prince John whoops and kicks with glee before leering at the fallen enemy team, rubbing his hands together with sinister satisfaction. Sir Hiss looks up and nods at Prince John before also looking quite self-satisfied.
Defeat: Prince John and his throne are toppled. Prince John then proceeds to pound the earth with his fists and kick his feet while wailing in a temper tantrum, before his crown slips down over his eyes. The throne has landed on Sir Hiss, his head sticking out from underneath it, who looks around bitterly before giving a despairing groan.
White Skill: Thinking of Mother ()
- Prince John heals himself and allies for X (determined by Skill Power) HP every second while channeling. Enemies that enter melee range of any ally while this skill is active are dealt X (determined by Skill Power) Fantastic damage and knocked back. Prince John is immune to debuffs while channeling this skill.
– Channel Cost: 100 Energy per second.
- Animation: Prince John wails and proceeds to suck his thumb and clutch his ear with an expression of determined sourness. Sir Hiss lashes his tail like a whip at enemies who approach any ally. If Sir Hiss is using Reptile Reconnaissance, his tail lashes like a pendulum at offending enemies.
Green Skill: Seize Them! ()
- Prince John calls for his rhino soldiers, who charge the nearest 3 enemies to deal X (determined by Basic Damage) Normal damage. Affected enemies are also Stunned for 16 seconds. The Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
- Animation: Prince John grips the arms of his throne and leans forward, shouting a command to charge! Three rhino soldiers then rush into frame, bashing into their targets with their shields. Having done their job, they charge off-screen from whence they came.
Blue Skill: Reptile Reconnaissance
- Sir Hiss scouts out the enemy team, leaving all enemies Exposed for 8 seconds. All attacks that deal Normal or Fantastic damage automatically become Super Crits against Exposed enemies. The Expose has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
- Animation: Sir Hiss quickly slides his head into a balloon and inflates it with his breath, allowing him to float in the air above Prince John’s throne while spinning the tip of his tail. After the Expose ends, the balloon pops, sending Sir Hiss back to the ground unceremoniously.
Purple Skill: Kiss the Ring!
- When an enemy recovers from or avoids any disable, they are afflicted with Despair for 9 seconds. Despair causes the target to lose 25 Energy every second. If the target is also Sapped, they cannot gain any Energy from any source. The Despair has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
Red Skill: John the Worst
- Exposed enemies also have their Evasion and Tenacity reduced by 75 for the duration. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
- The first time each wave that Prince John is reduced to 0 HP, he heals himself for X (determined by Skill Power) HP and becomes Invincible for 6 seconds. For the rest of the wave, Prince John gains 150% increased Attack Speed and sends a rhino soldier (identical to one from Seize Them!) to charge a random enemy every 4 seconds.
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X damage per rhino soldier from Seize Them!
Friend Disk Campaigns
Disk #1 - "Mommy Issues"
Mother’s Day has come to the City, and Rapunzel feels a little subdued–after all, the mother she grew up with was…less than honorable. But her mixed feelings seem to pale in comparison to what this poor, downtrodden lion is going through. Prince John wails in despair of how his mother would be ashamed and enraged that he’s not at home and doing his job. Rapunzel takes pity on him, especially when Sir Hiss appears and tells the youth that Prince John’s mother was a domineering sort. Relating to Prince John more and more, Rapunzel decides to take the despondent despot out for a day of fun and merriment, to which Prince John is delighted! However, as the day progresses, Rapunzel begins to realize that maybe, in this case, the authoritarian apple did not fall very far from the tree…
- Partner: Rapunzel
- Allies: Kristoff & Sven (a filthy stablehand!), Gonzo (a mere stage performer!), Felix (a disposable laborer!)
+X Skill Power
+X Reality to Prince John & Sir Hiss and allies
Allies have a 20% (+20% per additional star) chance to have 1 stack of Fatigue replaced with 1 stack of Hardy each time they are healed by Thinking of Mother.
Disk #2 - "Antagonistic Autocrats"
It seems as though the City has a lion king problem–not only does the righteous Mufasa rule the wildlands to the north, but the conniving Scar has claimed many of the badlands to the south. Both serve as a major obstacle to Prince John’s rightful rule of the City. Even worse, Prince John’s brother, King Richard the Lionheart, could appear in the City any day now! Sir Hiss reminds his master that it would be most prudent to focus on the threats that exist rather than the threats that merely could be, so given that the City Hall rests closer to the south end, the treacherous Scar is the one that must be dealt with first! But when Prince John confronts his dark-maned counterpart, Scar makes him an offer: Both of them want that bleeding-heart Mufasa out of the way, so it only makes sense for them to pool their influence and take care of him first. Then they can hash it out among themselves afterwards. Prince John agrees to this most sensible plan, despite Sir Hiss’ fears that Scar, infamous for his scheming, could be scheming something most dire at this very moment! And indeed, if Sir Hiss had more authority, perhaps Prince John might not have walked so boldly into Scar’s trap…
- Partner: Scar
- Allies: Oogie Boogie, Shego, Ursula
Prince John gains X Basic Damage, X Skill Power, and 5% increased maximum HP each time a rhino soldier is summoned
The rhino soldiers from Seize Them! and John the Worst deal 5% (+5% per additional star) additional damage for each 5% HP that their target is missing.