The Best Villain Ever (Voting game)

There are more than 2 votes. Kinda crazy that I’m only allowed to vote in pms

Please! No more elimination games. Try something else for a while.

4 Likes

Ok, no more games

Well they were great games while they lasted

There are some more voting games made by me, but I won’t make any more voting for a few hours at the least

For a few hours?

I think you would be better off not doing these polls for a few months

4 Likes

A few months would be next year, we definitely need a few end of the year votes.

No we really don’t

We already have like 17 of these voting games

It’s becoming one big spam

3 Likes

Also what do you mean by we?

Your the only person who really like these voting games

Also could you stop in encouraging @DRB1217 to spam?

3 Likes

You keep replying to these posts :rofl:

You have 25 post in this topic and 99% of them are you using this emoji :joy:

3 Likes

Normally I use this one :joy:

We are replying to this post to try to stop @DRB1217 from spamming too many threads. And you are not helping, more like supporting what is wrong.

4 Likes

Drb is one of the nicest, best concept creators on the forums. Also creative on elimination games

He might be nice, but he is spamming threads and it is getting annoying. When did he ever make any concepts? NEVER. Hate to break it to you, but he also can’t even do elimination games correctly. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

DRB1217, you can post elimination games if you want, but please keep them all in one topic and have the elimination game make sense. If you do this, you’ll be fine. If you need help fixing your elimination games try checking out these examples.

5 Likes

The one you made several days ago is a great example too.

I agree, follow these, @DRB1217, and your posts won’t be flagged and you wont have people telling you to stop.

4 Likes

Great feedback, glad you guys are in for more eliminations

I don’t think they want more eliminations there just asking to keep the voting all in one topic

5 Likes

Topic them up

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney