the beagle boys are ready to steal the battle
:star::star:
Quote: allow me to introduce our new meal ticket
Role: damage
Team: red

Basic attack:
One of the three beagle will throw a stick of dynamite
Entrance:
Burger and bouncer will walk in and bouncer will hold a moneybag filled with sticks of dynamite. Once they are in place bouncer will set down the bag, the bag will burst open and the beagle boys will looked shocked as big time comes out of there. He will growl at them and pick it a stick of dynamite from the moneybag,
Victory:
Big time grabs a stick of dynamite and twirls it
Defeat:
The three beagles look in the bag after hearing a hissing noise, the bag explodes and they are covered in soot

Skills

White skill: bombs away
The beagle boys hurl bombs at the enemy until their energy has run out

Green skill: beagle barrage
Bouncer reaches for a stick of dynamite but pulls out a beagle boy, bouncer is shocked and throws them at the enemy.

Blue skill: hungry, hungry beagle
Burger eats a burger and heals the whole team. When purple skill is activated it will change from a burger to bugle playing a trumpet

Purple skill: alternate beagles
Once big time, bouncer, and burger are defeated the floor will fall around them and Bankjob, baby face, and bugle will take the place of the three beagles, Bankjob will take the place of bouncer, baby face of big time, and bugle of burger

Friendships 

Magica de spell
Disk: the unshaven goons and their boss
the beagles will now deal more damage When the purple skill is activated
+x speed
Allies: baloo, tron, barbossa

Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Disk: ransom note
each time n enemy is defeated the beagle boys will be stronger and damage given will be reduced
+x health to hungry, hungry beagle
Allies: scrooge mcduck, animal, rex

4 Likes

Please post all suggestions

And tell me what you thought, sorry I wasn’t online much today, my WiFi wasn’t working but I’ll sort stuff out as quickly as possible

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney