The Caterpillar - Character Concept

CHARACTER CONCEPT:
images%20(10)
Name: The Caterpillar
Star: :star2: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Blue
“One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter.”

MOVEMENTS:
Entrance: The Caterpillar will appear above a mushroom.
Basic: The Caterpillar will blow small amounts of smoke into a random enemy.
20190618_155053
Victory: The Caterpillar will blow a smoke with eyes closed.
20190618_151806
Defeat: The Caterpillar will try to blow smoke but nothing will come out.
20190618_153539

SKILLS:
White: whO R U? - normal
The Caterpillar will blow letters O, R, and U into three random enemies dealing damage and knocking them back and will be stunned for 7 seconds.
The stun has a chance to fail against higher level enemies.
20190618_152429
Green: Golden Scale
The Caterpillar will blow five musical notes and give it to his allies including himself healing them and giving them a 50% movement and attack speed increase for 5 seconds.
If there are less than five allies left, others may take more than one musical note.
20190618_154152
Blue: A-E-I-O-U
The Caterpillar will blow five vowels and give it to his allies including himself giving them 200 energy per vowel.
If there are less than five allies left, others may take more than one vowel.
20190618_160945
Purple: Three Inches Tall
When The Caterpillar reaches 0HP, before being KOed, he will cover himself with smoke blinding enemies for 8 seconds and giving additional basic attack damage to his allies.
20190618_155925

DISKS
N/A

12 Likes

The name is actually Absolem

1 Like

Um… @Filadae_Djaq, I think I didn’t hear it mentioned in the 1951 movie. Maybe Absolem was used in the Tim Burton version?

1 Like

It was… and it still counts right?

Um… @Filadae_Djaq, I think it doesn’t count, not because I don’t recognize the 2010 movie, but because this concept is purely based on the 1951 movie.

2 Likes

It’s a concept based solely on the original? Cool talking about getting back to basics.

Thanks a million for fulfilling my request. And be sure anytime you do a concept based on any Wonderland citizen to please put a link in Queen of Hearts thread.

:crown:
:angel:

1 Like

Oh yeah he rocks that Oriental smoking pot :cowboy_hat_face: how about making one of that bugs life Caterpillar too

1 Like

Haha! I’ll keep that on mind. :smile:

1 Like

Um… I don’t know anything about A Bug’s Life.

1 Like

Wait what don’t know bugs life?

1 Like

Yeah. I watched it a very long time ago and I don’t remember anything about it.

1 Like

Oof. 2 months ago A Bug’s Life aired on Freeform

The skill “WhO R U” i think it should blind not stun

2 Likes

When they’re blinded, they can still move, so that’s why I chose stun for the debuff.

2 Likes

I agree with @Prince_Aamir. “whO, R, U” should blind enemies. You can’t get stunned just for having smoke in your face. Sure blinding others is the worst negative effect but it makes more sense

1 Like

As compensation, if you like, you could make the Caterpillar deal more damage to blinded enemies? That wpuld add more purpose to blind… Even make a blind meta perhaps! :grin:

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq, And what can you say about Maleficent stunning enemies when they’re actually sleeping?

Maybe I could put it in one of his disks.

2 Likes

Because when you sleep you can’t do anything (except move subconsciously) and when you are stunned you can’t move. So it is the same thing

Well, that explains why I used stun in my skill. Maybe you haven’t watched the 1951 movie. Alice wasn’t able to move until the smoke was removed from her face. She didn’t try to move while having smoke on her face.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney